Bad
Good

My son started at Steeple Run Elementary 2 years ago. I was very nervous having him transfer mid year but it was an unavoidable move. I can't say enough about the school. They have a "special" everyday; P.E., Art, Music, or computer lab. The teachers are excellent with the kids, most have been teaching for many years and are excited to come back each year. The new renovations look great and have created a new gymnasium and lunchroom to allow for all day Kindergarten. Awesome school and great school district as a whole!

Very disappointed great remorse .Mix of teachers depends which teacher you get in each grade both of them exceptionally irresponsible in there conduct and communication. Very unhappy and very sad. Every one has there own view and experience mine has been not good.

My daughter just finished up her first year of Kindergarten at Steeple Run. What a wonderful experience! Her teacher and staff did an amazing job. My daughter was able to go to a twice-a-week, on site enrichment program. Each week they had "Specials" - music, art, gym and library (I've heard school in other states have cut these things). She came out of the year reading chapter books, doing math, full of facts about Mexico (a special unit they did for a month) and just more confident in general. One of my biggest worries about the area was potential lack of diversity, but that wasn't a problem at all. Her class alone had students from India, Bangladesh, Ukraine, Japan, South Korea, and Libya. We are looking forward to 1st grade at Steele Run!

We have transferred here from out of state and our 2nd grader is loving it. After many disappointing experiences in the past this school's organized, focused methodology is greatly appreciated. I moved to this school district and choose this school because of the reputation. I can say that I made the right choice. Everyone is friendly and helpful and takes the extra step to make sure we have all the information and contact name and numbers we need. Not only are they taking great care of my child but as the parent I have been very happy too. Thank you Steeple Run.

I used to teach school out of state, plus I'm a mom of five children. In my experience, Steeple Run Elementary is exceptional. Dr. Scorzo was very good, but our current principal, Ms. Currier is phenomenal. Our staff and teachers are fabulous, and the parent involvement is amazing. One of my daughters is in the gifted magnet classroom and we are grateful this is held in our neighborhood school. She is having incredible experiences there. My other children are also receiving the education that is right for them and are having very positive experiences. I've enjoyed volunteering, and found such warmth for my whole family (even younger siblings who have tagged along as I've taken yearbook photos). When we've run across difficulties here and there I've always found the staff to be very reponsive and dedicated. I could not say enough good things about Steeple Run.

I have a son at Steeple Run and have dealt with teachers, the principal and assistant principal and have found the teachers and administrators of the school to be excellent and extremely dedicated. My wife and I (and our children) chose this neighborhood due to the excellent schools and we are extremely glad we did.

My daughter attended this school for 1st thru 5th. Dr. Scorzo was the principal during most of that time and I thought he did a great job running the school. More importantly, all my daughter's teachers (with the exception of her 3rd grade teacher) were absolutely tremendous.

Principal, Mr.Scorzo does a poor job running the school and managing the teachers. Overall a very disappointing school experience for my child.

Academically outstanding, great teachers, office staff is often abrupt.

Last modified Steeple Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.