Naperville, IL

Posted September 02, 2014
Excellent school! It has a very personal and homey feel. The teachers are dedicated and hard working. They are trying new and innovative ideas all the time! They teach to your child's individual needs and don't treat them as a number. I feel fortunate my 3 kids attend such a school!

Posted August 29, 2013
My son has attended Kingsley for 3 years now. I believe Kingsley is an excellent school! They have hard working teachers, a lot of parent involvement and the support staff is second to none! Best school in District 203 by far.

Posted July 04, 2011
With regards to the last review where the parent said that they are 'constantly asking for money'...I don't see that at all. They have fundraisers, as all schools do, and I have NEVER been asked to pay ANY money to see my children's winter program. I have a 5th grader and a kindergartener so I've been with the school for some time already. I have friends who's children go to a Catholic school nearby and they have told me that they are always being asked for money when they are already paying a lot of money for tuition. The teachers are excellent and my children have been very happy here.

Kingsley Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2009

Kingsley Elementary School 3

Posted December 12, 2008
I am new to Kingsley school. The academics seem to be fine. Even though this is a public school, they are constantly asking for money. I was surprised to find out I have to pay to watch my child's winter program. I find it hard to believe they need so much extra money when there are private schools that function with much less funding per student.

Posted April 15, 2006
Excellent academic quality, focus on overall development and best in class teaching staff. The teachers here are highly experienced, and extremely motivated in providing the best education. Parent involvement is high and encouraged. Our children really blossomed and accelerated in this great friendly learning environment.

Posted February 24, 2006

Posted November 13, 2004
My three children really enjoy going to Kingsley Elementary. I have a 4th, 3rd, and 1st grader. The teachers are excellent and parental involvement is very high. I enjoy helping out in the childrens classrooms and extracurricular activities. I would definately recommend this school.

Kingsley Elementary School
2403 Kingsley Drive, Naperville, IL  60565
Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top