Bad
Good

Excellent school! It has a very personal and homey feel. The teachers are dedicated and hard working. They are trying new and innovative ideas all the time! They teach to your child's individual needs and don't treat them as a number. I feel fortunate my 3 kids attend such a school!

My son has attended Kingsley for 3 years now. I believe Kingsley is an excellent school! They have hard working teachers, a lot of parent involvement and the support staff is second to none! Best school in District 203 by far.

With regards to the last review where the parent said that they are 'constantly asking for money'...I don't see that at all. They have fundraisers, as all schools do, and I have NEVER been asked to pay ANY money to see my children's winter program. I have a 5th grader and a kindergartener so I've been with the school for some time already. I have friends who's children go to a Catholic school nearby and they have told me that they are always being asked for money when they are already paying a lot of money for tuition. The teachers are excellent and my children have been very happy here.

I am new to Kingsley school. The academics seem to be fine. Even though this is a public school, they are constantly asking for money. I was surprised to find out I have to pay to watch my child's winter program. I find it hard to believe they need so much extra money when there are private schools that function with much less funding per student.

Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.