Bad
Good

Let me start with the good - the quality of the education that my daughter received here was excellent. The school is very highly rated for a reason. We were extremely pleased with all the staff - from the classroom teachers, office staff, support staff, therapists, etc. They were great, welcoming, and truly cared about both the quality of my daughter's education and her as a person. However, unless you live in the White Eagle subdivision, you will be looked down upon and ostracized from the other families. My daughter had problem getting along with other children at school and initially everyone got along fine, but once they discovered we lived in another neighborhood, the parents became very rude and our daughter was no longer allowed to socialize with other children outside of school. Judgmental comments were made to us by other parents on more than one occasion. Naperville was rated the #1 snobbiest city for a reason. Great school but bad attitudes.

i went here many years ago it was a great school i learned so much and it really helped kick-start my thirst for learning if i could go back i would the teachers were great and really went out of their way to make sure you understood the concepts they taught

From pre-school through 3rd grade my firstborn has received an exceptional education. Yes, taxes are high, but are they? Teacher-student ratio is higher in SD204 Nequa Valley. My observations of my son's achievement and accomplishment at this elementary school is exceptional, and a clear result of excellent (& happy) faculty, availability and effectiveness of teaching resources, and caliber of the district's education initiatives. Exams and scores, etc. are clearly benchmarks for the academic excellence. Nonetheless, my personal observations of my son's achievements, advancements, and accomplishments from the start of one school year to its end leaves me spellbound at the pace, effectiveness, and exceptional caliber of White Eagle Elementary School.

I have had 3 children in White Eagle Elementary . This years marks the 7th year I have a child there. Great school! They are getting an amazing education. Yes, taxes are high, but compared to other areas with excellent schools, we are actually paying less than they are

Last modified White Eagle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.