Posted November 02, 2008
i went here many years ago it was a great school i learned so much and it really helped kick-start my thirst for learning if i could go back i would the teachers were great and really went out of their way to make sure you understood the concepts they taught

Posted April 24, 2007
From pre-school through 3rd grade my firstborn has received an exceptional education. Yes, taxes are high, but are they? Teacher-student ratio is higher in SD204 Nequa Valley. My observations of my son's achievement and accomplishment at this elementary school is exceptional, and a clear result of excellent (& happy) faculty, availability and effectiveness of teaching resources, and caliber of the district's education initiatives. Exams and scores, etc. are clearly benchmarks for the academic excellence. Nonetheless, my personal observations of my son's achievements, advancements, and accomplishments from the start of one school year to its end leaves me spellbound at the pace, effectiveness, and exceptional caliber of White Eagle Elementary School.

Posted March 08, 2007
I have had 3 children in White Eagle Elementary . This years marks the 7th year I have a child there. Great school! They are getting an amazing education. Yes, taxes are high, but compared to other areas with excellent schools, we are actually paying less than they are

Posted August 24, 2005

Posted February 18, 2005
We just moved here from an outstanding school district in another state. Staff seems very competent. The quality of education is superb, although the ridiculously high taxes should justify an excellent education.

Posted October 31, 2004
My childgoes to this school and is in the 3rd grade. Her teacher is name Mrs. O'mara. She thinks she is very nice. My daughter also thinks that Mr. Gamboa is very funny. In 2004 he was an angel for halloween. In school they do something called a mad minute. You have 1 minute to awnser 30 math problems. First you do 30 addition and if you pass that you go onto 30 subtraction problems. If you pass that you go on to 30 multiplacation problems. If you pass that you go on to 30 divison problems. If you happen to pass that you would go on to algabra and keep on doing that for the rest of the year. I know that my daughter loves this school and we are going to stay for a long time.

Posted February 23, 2004
White Eagle is the best around. They do remarkable work with special needs children and provide typical children with an exceptional learning environment. The quality of the staff is superb!

White Eagle Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2003
White Eagle is an outstanding school with caring staff. Curriculum is great too!

White Eagle Elementary School
1585 White Eagle Drive, Naperville, IL  60564
Last modified White Eagle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
White Eagle Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top