Naperville, IL
Students enrolled: 1,195

Posted May 31, 2013
Below comment is mine.... summer is here almost and now i am going to 7th grade.... WOW

Clifford Crone Middle School 4

Posted January 31, 2011
The English and science of the gifted program are excellent, but the math gifted program for full-strand gifted students is very poor. Many students who were at the full-strand PA program are struggling or stumbled in Math at high school.

Posted November 18, 2009
I am an eighth grade student at this school, and I am in the gifted program. I think this school has a wonderful gifted program. All of the teachers care about you as a student; they make sure you learn the materials. Language arts and science programs are great - I feel absolutely prepared for high school.

Posted October 13, 2009
Great school even if you are not in the gifted program. We have enjoyed our time at Crone and feel that the teachers and curriculum have prepared our child to meet the challenges of high school.

Clifford Crone Middle School 0

Posted February 13, 2009
The English and science of the gifted program are excellent, but the math for the 7th and 8th grade gifted program is very poor.

Posted August 20, 2008

Clifford Crone Middle School 0

Posted April 02, 2008
I in fact go to this school and have been in the gifted program during 6th and 7th grade. Although the english and reading subjects are hard all of the teachers are fun to have.

Clifford Crone Middle School 3

Posted January 26, 2008

Posted November 14, 2007

Clifford Crone Middle School 4

Posted January 25, 2006
My son is an 8th grader in the accelerated program. We have been very satisfied with the quality of education he is receiving. The team of teachers is superb. The one area I would like to see improvement is foreign language. I would like to see more options offered in a middle school of this caliber.

Clifford Crone Middle School
4020 111th Street, Naperville, IL  60564
Last modified Clifford Crone Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifford Crone Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top