Bad
Good

This was our son's first year in this school. I agree with the previous reviewer, that this school is truly exceptional. Having moved from another school, we are so happy with the well rounded education imparted in this school. A nurturing learning environment, friendly and motivating teachers, wonderful PTA, strong after school programs, and to top it all an amazing principal who values every child, you can't ask anything more for your kid!

This school is phenomenal! We have 2 kids attending this school: a kindergartener and a 2nd grader and we couldn't be more happy with their teachers' interactions with the kids and the parents. The communication between the teachers and the school with the parents is wonderful! The school sends out emails to keep parents in touch with the events that are happening in their classrooms and in the school. We also love that there are after school activities for the kids to join. The teacher care about the students and motivate them to do their best. We just love Clow!!

My children (two sons) attended Clow for the past 4 years. Clow has some really incredible teachers and a wonderful family environment. The principal (Mrs. Nowak) is exceptional!!! A great breath of fresh air. My oldest son completed 5th grade at Clow and moved on to Gregory Middle School. But, Clow offers a great nurturing enviuronment and an excellent education.

Consistently scoring at the top of the grade schools in the district, it also encourages, and has, one of the highest parent involvement rates in the area.

I am so happy with Clow. My daughter loves everything about it. The families and children that make up Clow couldn't be nicer. The teachers are fantastic. The library is great too. I could never move because of this school.

Clow is a wonderful school. We are very impressed with how quickly our 1st grader has progressed. Mrs.Geers is a treasure. We will miss Clow next year since we have to move to a different school.

I moved within walking distance of the school for my son to start 1st grade, and I'm amazed on how friendly everybody is around here. (neighbors, parents, kids). I though coincide with the last review, written in '04, and it seems that little has change since.The office people is a huge setback! They are rarely frindly. It's too dificult to get a smile from them, and on the phone they sound as though you are bodering them with your inquiries. Other than that school is great. The same is to say of parent involvement, at the top of the chart, and the school various activities too. Teachers are overall good, although it would help a lot if they didn't sound too 'complaining' when talking to parents. Clow is really good, everybody, even from other schools would tell you that. Only the office staff and a couple of teachers have to do their part.

Last modified Robert Clow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.