Posted June 22, 2015
Our two sons graduated from Bethany and we can't say enough good things about the experience and staff. Academically, they were more than well prepared for honors and AP classes at Neuqua. Their sports experience landed them and many friends on the h.s. volleyball and basketball teams. Bethany's music, art, and drama programs were also great and everyone had a chance to participate and develop their talents. Finally, the family atmosphere gave them a sense of community and lasting friendships.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
Absolutely. The students are taught Christian values which include respect for oneself and others. They also see this type of behavior positively modeled on a daily basis from the dedicated staff.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 16, 2015
Students are taught Christian values on a regular basis. their sport teams win awards for sportsmanship.

Posted June 16, 2015
The teachers and staff are so dedicated here! The extracurriculars are wonderful too! There are sports, fine arts, bands, choirs, musicals. The boys won the volleyball state championship. The basketball team made the state tournament, and many boys and girls made the state track meet. The academics are superior to the Naperville public schools which are highly rated.

Posted June 16, 2015
Bethany has wonderful, caring, Christ centered teachers. The class sizes are small and parent evolvement is a huge part of the school philosophy. I know my kids will get a solid foundation and be strong in their Faith when they go to high school and college. We love Bethany and plan to stay through 8th grade.

Posted June 15, 2015
We really enjoy the school, my daughter has a great attitude about school in general and with a small classrooms the teachers really know each of the kids and their families. Our experience has been wonderful.

Posted May 08, 2015
You won't find more caring and dedicated Christian teachers anywhere. They spend countless extra hours working the many activities that occur. There is also no equivalent to the Lutheran school sports system. There are state tournaments in all sports and National tournaments in two of those. This provides an unforgettable experience for the kids and their parents. Kids start sports in 4th and 5th grade. There are also excellent opportunities for math, art and music, as well as spelling and geography bees. The art classes here are second to none.

Posted May 07, 2015
Both my children have gone through Bethany. They are both very well prepared for high school, taking many honors and AP classes. The teachers are very dedicated and go well beyond what is expected. I recommend sending your child here.

Posted May 07, 2015
Bethany is a wonderful Christian learning environment. Kids get one on one attention in smaller classes. Teachers love teaching and it shows! Families are involved in volunteering In the classroom and for school events. The school feels like a large Bethany family.

Posted May 07, 2015
My husband and I have been members at Bethany Lutheran Church for 10 years. Our boys are enrolled at Bethany Lutheran School in Kindergarten and 1st grade. If I had to say my favorite thing about the school, it's that the called teachers and pastors (called meaning they are trained in Lutheran education) teach about the forgiveness of Christ every single day. That's the most important, but I also love the family environment, the excellent education that they receive, (our students go on to do VERY well in High School and beyond), and the individual attention that my boys receive. We can't say enough good things about Bethany.

1550 Modaff Road, Naperville, IL  60565
Last modified Bethany Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethany Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews. Top