Posted May 08, 2015
You won't find more caring and dedicated Christian teachers anywhere. They spend countless extra hours working the many activities that occur. There is also no equivalent to the Lutheran school sports system. There are state tournaments in all sports and National tournaments in two of those. This provides an unforgettable experience for the kids and their parents. Kids start sports in 4th and 5th grade. There are also excellent opportunities for math, art and music, as well as spelling and geography bees. The art classes here are second to none.

Posted May 07, 2015
Both my children have gone through Bethany. They are both very well prepared for high school, taking many honors and AP classes. The teachers are very dedicated and go well beyond what is expected. I recommend sending your child here.

Posted May 07, 2015
Bethany is a wonderful Christian learning environment. Kids get one on one attention in smaller classes. Teachers love teaching and it shows! Families are involved in volunteering In the classroom and for school events. The school feels like a large Bethany family.

Posted May 07, 2015
My husband and I have been members at Bethany Lutheran Church for 10 years. Our boys are enrolled at Bethany Lutheran School in Kindergarten and 1st grade. If I had to say my favorite thing about the school, it's that the called teachers and pastors (called meaning they are trained in Lutheran education) teach about the forgiveness of Christ every single day. That's the most important, but I also love the family environment, the excellent education that they receive, (our students go on to do VERY well in High School and beyond), and the individual attention that my boys receive. We can't say enough good things about Bethany.

Posted May 07, 2015
I have been the pastor of Bethany Lutheran Church for 21 years. We put a premium on calling teachers to serve the Lord and serve the children here. I have attended as a student and/or pastored 9 Lutheran schools around the country and Bethany is far and away the best. The connection between the church and the school is a strong one because of mutual respect among the staff. We also are very welcoming to children from outside our church.

Posted May 07, 2015
Bethany Lutheran School teaches the whole child. My son is not only challenged in academics, but is in God's Word daily. He loves the extra curricular options, especially basketball and track. The teachers and coaches truly care about each child, individually. Bethany even offers Spanish, Music, and Art classes. I would highly recommend Bethany Lutheran School to any parent looking for a caring, nurturing environment where their child will grow in all areas!

Posted April 29, 2015
Couldn't have asked for a better 'partner' in rearing and educating our children. Bethany offers everything (and more) than neighboring public schools. High quality education via caring Christian teachers; Fabulous band program (beginning in 4th grade!); Competitive sports (volleyball, basketball, track, cheerleading, cross country), Drama & Choir. Our children have gone on to public high school and college and have thrived. Highly recommend Bethany Lutheran School to anyone seeking the most complete (Christian) education around!

Posted April 18, 2014
My son is in his first year at the school and we love it. The staff is friendly and caring. My son has learned so much more than we believe he would have in a typical public school. We have yet to experience any cliquishness in general. I will say that the stay at home moms do seem to take over at times but I believe that would happen in any school. The teachers we have interacted with are wonderful, caring, and dedicated. If everything goes as well as it is now, we will be sending all of the kids here through 8th grade. They say it takes a village to raise a child. I have no doubt that this one will help us raise ours into amazing adults.

Posted February 19, 2014
We love this school! My two sons are enrolled and we plan on keeping them throughout 8th grade.

Bethany Lutheran School 1

Posted November 04, 2013
VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THE LEADERSHIP AND PASTOR OF THIS SCHOOL. LET SOMEONE ELSE LEAD AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN. YOU DON'T WANT THEM TO LEARN THE LESSONS TAUGHT HERE. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU SET ASIDE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND MANY HOURS FOR THE THERAPISTS.

Bethany Lutheran School
1550 Modaff Road, Naperville, IL  60565
Last modified Bethany Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Bethany Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top