Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I like the fact that the classes are kept small, more individual attention for the students. Lots of parent involvement (PTA). Lots of friendly people..... so easy to make friends!

My son is first grade. He loves going to Welch. Everyone there is so nice. The school keep us informed for everything.

My children have been to many schools but no other school has ever come close to Arlene Welch Elementary. The teachers are very attentive to each child's need. They do this by differentiating -by working with those who lag behind and challenging those who are ahead. They also have a zero policy for bullying !!! My children love going to this school, they don't feel like a number but more like a family where all the teachers and staff know their name. I have only praise for this school. God Bless Arlene Welch Elementary.

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

i got bullied i am sad byt it is k i made it stop and happy

Supports LD students: Agree

yess i learned al ot especialy at pa and i like pa too it is cool and stuff but i like the pa

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

i am not a leadetr but some ppl are is leaders and i loke thr leeders

Develops character: Strongly agree

yayyayayayyaya i am so good and i got goodness and i got even more goodness

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

love i love my 2nd grade teecher she was mamed ns danca

my teacher is good i like it and one day i won the yearbook good good goood good

I had mixed experience. Mrs Borghesi was the teacher in 3rd grade for my for one of my kids. She was so helpful and my kid has thrived under her. She worked very closely with my kid and me. She deserves to be Praised. My daughter in grade 1 had terrible time with her teacher Whose name I don't want to mention. She kept punishing my child (and other kids) for every petty issues. Other parents who had kids in the same class reached me and they had the same experience. She doesn't give kids any activity to do but she complain, punish and discourage the kids for talking to each other. I don't remember any skill my first grader gained from the school. That specific teacher should resign or retire if she doesn't like to teach for whatever reason!

Last modified Arlene Welch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.