Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

i got bullied i am sad byt it is k i made it stop and happy

Supports LD students: Agree

yess i learned al ot especialy at pa and i like pa too it is cool and stuff but i like the pa

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

i am not a leadetr but some ppl are is leaders and i loke thr leeders

Develops character: Strongly agree

yayyayayayyaya i am so good and i got goodness and i got even more goodness

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

love i love my 2nd grade teecher she was mamed ns danca

my teacher is good i like it and one day i won the yearbook good good goood good

I had mixed experience. Mrs Borghesi was the teacher in 3rd grade for my for one of my kids. She was so helpful and my kid has thrived under her. She worked very closely with my kid and me. She deserves to be Praised. My daughter in grade 1 had terrible time with her teacher Whose name I don't want to mention. She kept punishing my child (and other kids) for every petty issues. Other parents who had kids in the same class reached me and they had the same experience. She doesn't give kids any activity to do but she complain, punish and discourage the kids for talking to each other. I don't remember any skill my first grader gained from the school. That specific teacher should resign or retire if she doesn't like to teach for whatever reason!

Amount of homework: Disagree

In grade 1, there is no skill the kids are learning. I was fully engaged with my kids and had it not been to my efforts at home, my first grader would have regressed. The teacher never supports but always punishes! My experience with the other teacher in grade 3 was excellent!

We have had kids at Welch for 4 years now and have been very impressed with many things. The principal, counselor, and office staff are fabulous. They have many free after school programs with teachers chaperoning them idk if this is district wide or normal at any school but it impresses me. They have so many All Star teachers that truly care about the success and happiness of the kids. Out of the 5 teachers we have had at Welch we absolutely loved 3 of them, liked 1, and didn't really feel the other fit our child's needs. Nonetheless still feel the school is great because they were always willing to work with us and our child with a smile on. Definitely recommend Welch.

Welch is a great place. The new principal and staff are absolutely great, they are friendly, helpful and open to provide guidance.... you just need to ask. I have 2 girls ( Kindergarten and 1st grade), they are changellenged and they love their school, they feel very proud of it and this makes my life so much easier!... .because every day they are ready to learn more. They have wonderful programs in art, music, physical education, literacy in adition to their regular curriculum. In the parents side I can see comitment from the PTA and volunteers that makes WELCH the BEST!... ILW (I love Welch) :)

Last modified Arlene Welch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.