Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Agree

I think the homework is fine. other than the fact that math is online can make it difficult if u don't always have assess to a laptop i had to buy one. but i have time to do school sports and still make the honer roll

They have a great support system, and learning. i know going into middle school was a little scary but when i got there it was so full of happiness. no i didn't really like school. but all the team building and school assembly made my year a blast

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They always try and help you, even when you don't really care they do there best to help you and they make school fun well most teachers mrs. newcomb was the best

I go to this school, and I am an eighth grader, I think this school is amazing. There are a lot of anti- bulling things, there are a lot of extracurricular activities, and the teachers are very relating, forgiving, and wanting to help.

Hi I was a student of scullen and now I am not this school is great academically but is. Awful at dealing with bulling I was bullied so badly I didn't want to go to school I didn't want to walk through the hallways It got so bad that I moved to a different state to live with my dad this school is horrible.so you know what even certain teachers bully kids but there is one great health teacher his name is mr.todnem he is funny

This school will not deal with the bullying problem.. Scullen does have a strong academic program thus the three stars. Zero stars for their policy or lack of with regard to bullying. If you are relocating to the area check out the other districts. South Naperville is competitive, not very friendly with an emphasis on wealth and materialism. We relocated to get out of the immediate area and have had a very positive experience in a nearby district with a strong emphasis on character building and a no tolerance policy for bullying behaviors. Interestingly enough the teaching styles differ very much.

i in fact go to this school and it is a great school academically but kind of poor in other ways. majority of the staff and some teachers show no respect for students. they also are not very active with the bullying situation. but they DONOT harass the parents who complain like the review under me says. otherwise, scullen middle school is very good at knowing and helping specific needs of certain children.

this school ignores the accommodations that a child should have in IEP's and is known for ignoring bullying and harasses parents who complain.

This school used to be great, but it had gone down hill by the time I was in 8th grade. The administrators give tardies for lunch and do not have any respect for the students. Most of the teachers(Excluding PA Teachers) are awful. Also they make students have silent lunches at least once a week.

This school is pretty good. Considering i am in the advanced program, i think it is a great school. All of my teachers are great. All that i wish is that some of the teachers would stop yelling at the children. They should know that they can get through to us through a mellow nice talk rather than yelling at us. Sometimes we just need a teacher to praise us rather than talk to us and say that we need to try harder. Lastly, i would like say that this school does very well with children and their specific needs.

Last modified Scullen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.