Naperville, IL

All Saints Catholic Academy 1

Posted May 27, 2015
Oh my goodness. Thomsen, IT teacher, is indeed an evil wretch. Rude. Unhelpful. Spiteful. If you say hi to her she won't even respond. Hauser, K teacher, is nuts and mean. Not a good combo. When asked about her, parents always say she's not good with the parents. That's an understatement. And Renehan is a hypocrite. Many of her family and cronies work at the school. She doesn't keep wild kids in check. A dictator. Not the leadership that school needs. Families are leaving in droves and remaining families just wish that she would retire. Very disheartened community. Academics are fine. But if your child needs more of a challenge, forget it. Too much for a teacher to take on. There seem to be a lot of troubled kids placed in that school. Not sure if it was a last resort for the parents, but very disruptive to learning and well being of other children.

All Saints Catholic Academy 5

Posted January 29, 2015
We have had 3 daughters got to school here. We have been here since its inception. I love the school. There is a community feel. There is tons of parent volunteer opportunities. We have also had children(older) go to 203 public schools. I feel we can do a fair comparison. i feel the education is better. i love the parent participation. Every school may have issues, but every reached out to Dr. Renehan, I was always answered in what I feel was fair and prompt manner.

All Saints Catholic Academy 2

Posted January 23, 2015
We are considering withdrawing. Practice what you teach. I love the fact that my child is learning both about morals and treating people with respect, I also think that same learning should be applied to the students. I'm not sure how to rate the school as this is my 1st yr at the school and my 1st parental exp. with grade school. I chose the rating due to my experience thus far & the expectation that I had going into the school. I feel there is a good sense of community there. They assign new families a mentor the summer before you begin and our mentor is THE BEST. So helpful and responsive, even after we'd been there for months she still text and calls to chat about how my child is doing. The technology is outdated as it relates to maintaining the administration, b/c you have to write checks for EVERYTHING. This yr they consolidated the K classes from 3 to 2. I feel the classes are too large & therefore the teachers aren't able to provide individualized attention. There is a lack of communication between everyone as it relates to their processes and the attitude is "I don't know".I could say more but there is a character limit on the screen.
2 people found this helpful

All Saints Catholic Academy 5

Posted October 13, 2014
All Saints is an outstanding school. I had the honor of teaching there for 5 years. The teachers and staff are some of the most dedicated and caring professionals I have ever had the privelage of working with. The students are amazing. My own children go to District 203 public schools for financial reasons, and their friends cannot hold a candle to those at ASCA. Respect, dignity, character, good citizenship and moral values are taught above all else. I was teaching there while my son was in Kindergarten at a public school, and he did not learn half of what my ASCA Kindergartners knew. Aside from the high tuition, I highly recommend All. Saints.

All Saints Catholic Academy 4

Posted July 27, 2014
This is an excellent school. The teachers are very hard working and dedicated to their students and the learning process. Not only are my children receiving an excellent academic education but are also learning about morals, respect, and being a good person/citizen in every class, everyday. This school has thrived on excellence in education, a wonderful staff and families dedicated to teaching our children for tomorrow's world.

All Saints Catholic Academy 2

Posted May 25, 2014
All saints can be a good school. Most of the teachers are really mean. The Junior High is way better than the elementary part of the school. The teachers don't trust the kids in junior high. In the junior high, there are no makeup, no going to your lockers between class, always have a lock, turn in all homework. A lot of teachers give students A LOT of homework. My child has to stay up till 11:00 pm to do homework. Oh and of your out of uniform they will give you a "minor" (not good). Lots of student gets minors or study habits from it. There are only a few out of uniforms days. The kids bully each other most of the Time and they throw each under the bus. There is mass every Wednesday . No gum or mints. In the junior high, there is a bit of freedom. I would not recommend this school. Oh And the sports team isn't very good.

All Saints Catholic Academy 3

Posted November 05, 2013
First of all, the information given by this is very misleading. There are approx 22 students per teacher, and around 600 students in this school. Second, the students are great and are very kind to each other. The teachers are the problem. The principal is a hypocrite. She says not to dye your hair but she does. The computers teacher, Mrss Thompson, is an evil wretch. Do not trust her. The teachers have very short temperates and will snap at any moment. You get a 'study habit' if you turn your homework in late. The main issue, summed up, is that the school can be quite dictatorly. (FIRST GRADERS can get detentions!! It's ridiculous.)

Posted September 25, 2009
Great faculty and administration. Our daughter always comes out of school smiling!

Posted September 25, 2009
All Saints opened their doors 5 years ago and what a journey it has been. The staff and students have the same energy and excitement as they did when they opened their doors. They have done a phenomenal job in creating an excellent eduction and a sound Catholic education in one.

Posted September 23, 2009
Besides getting an excellent education, my kids are learning a moral basis to set them up for mature decision making. The cohesiveness of tying faith into their learning is consistent with how we as parents would teach them.

1155 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL  60540
Last modified All Saints Catholic Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints Catholic Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top