Newark, IL

Lisbon Grade School 5

Posted February 04, 2013
I love Lisbon very much! I attended the school when I was younger and the great education I got while I was there was a fantastic foundation for the rest of my educational career.

Lisbon Grade School

Posted November 06, 2007
As a parent, I love the individualized attention our kids receive at Lisbon Grade School. Lisbon has a great teaching staff that truly cares about each student.

Lisbon Grade School 4

Posted March 19, 2006
I am a student at Lisbon. I'm in the 4th Grade. The best thing about Lisbon is since it's so small you get individual attention. It's very easy to make friends also. As a student I know the ins and outs of the school.

Lisbon Grade School
127 South Canal Street, Newark, IL  60541
Last modified Lisbon Grade School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lisbon Grade School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top