10-12|Private

Bad
Good

My son is a freshman at Notre Dame and he loves it. As parents, we couldn't be happier. The faculty is excellent - after the second week of school my son said his teachers "each have a passion for their particular subject which makes classes really interesting and fun." When I met them at Parent's Night I could see what he meant. I'm very impressed by the dedication & enthusiasm of everyone at Notre Dame - the great teachers, the exceptional principal, our son's outstanding guidance counselor, & the wonderful students. Though my son was the only one from his grade school to go to Notre Dame, he says he is always included by the other students - whether it's at lunch in the cafeteria or in an after school activity. There are academic programs for honors, college prep, and learning disorders. The administration will even combine these programs to meet each student's individual needs. My son loves the after school clubs and is very involved. He doesn't want to leave at the end of the day! He already feels like he's part of a family at school. Notre Dame has exceeded our expectations in every way and I highly recommend this wonderful school.

I'm a Class of 2002 graduate from Notre Dame and can only say positive about the school that has changed me so much. Notre Dame is a great school in all fronts. Academically, the school has prepared me quite well for college. Socially, though being an all-boys school, the friendships I have made have been long-lasting. The teachers took an active interest in bringing out who I really was. Notre Dame is a great experience and I encourge anyone looking for their child to succeed to choose Notre Dame. You won't regret it! Go Dons!

I am an alum of Notre Dame for Boys. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!

I am part of a 'legacy' family my brother graduated in 1960, my husband in 1970, his brothers in 1973 and 1977 and our sons in 2000 and 2002. We believe very strongly in the mission of NDHS and, after the months of upheaval leading up to the new governance of the school, we are most proud to be a member of the ND family. The care, concern and commitment shown by the students, faculty, alumni and the community for this school and what it stands for has been nothing short of miraculous! You could not send your son to a better place to be educated and I believe the 'new' school will be even more outstanding in what it has to offer. Catch the 'Spirit' of Notre Dame - become one of the family. You won't regret it!

Last modified Notre Dame College Prep is a Private school that serves grades 10-12