PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

The leaders are often bullies themselves and bullied kids get no special attention

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Leadership is cruel and authoritative. The punishment often does not fit the crime.

Nothing has crushed, nay- destroyed, my self esteem more than the teachers at this school. I remember being wrongfully and excessively punished since kindergarten, and i dont think my parents were even aware. My parents thought it was a good school because theyre romanian and christian but boy were they wrong. You or your child will be treated well if you are wealthy, but as always, poor people are treated unfairly. Popularity and favoritism is big at this school. Also, you cant get into just any college with the logos diploma. In my now adult life i frequently reminisce about how this school negatively affected me. My parents spent thousands for a below-average education with uncaring teachers. I will always look upon my time there with heavy remorse.

The teachers know the students personally, they are not just a name or number. The teachers have actual concern and actually have prayer meetings. Everything is very Christian-oriented. There is Chapel and everything is taught in a Christian perspective. The school is flexible in many ways.

A great fit for my children moving from a home schooled environment to bricks and mortar school. Class size is small and the teachers show true concern for the academic and character growth of the students from a Christian perspective. While founded by Romanian immigrants and predominately populated by Romanians, the non-Romanian community is very welcome and growing in number.

Logos has a dedicated staff and a warm, family-oriented environment. My daughter chose to attend this school over three others. Classes are taught from a Christian viewpoint. Graduates are accepted at colleges/universities of their choice. Tuition is very reasonable. Field trips are offered throughout the school year.

It`s a great school, one where I would take my children for a s long as I live in the area. The teachers have knowledge, kindness, but most of all integrity and morality -- and that`s what counts for me, as a Christian mom. They are very approachable and very interested in working with the parent for the child`s best interested. I highly recommend it to any parent who takes his children`s whole education seriously. T.M.

I am a student at Logos Christian Academy, and from my point of view, I see this school as a wonderful place. I have learned many new things. The teachers are great, and they do not only help with the academic subjects but also with the subjects of everyday life. They teach God's principles in a strict but wonderful way. God's love is shown through this school. :)

Small environment, good academics. Teachers are involved in the life of students. No gym. Overall, very good. Tuition affordable.

very disappointed in this school... i would not send my child there, ever again!

Last modified Logos Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12