Posted January 13, 2009
Metcalf is an incredible school. Dispite the fact that we live an hour away from the school, my husband and I have sent 2 of our chiildren here already. We are truly impressed every year by the quality of education as well as the amazing opportunities it gives to our children. We will be applying for our third child to attend in the 09-10 year. I don't know where my special needs child or my other children would be without the excellent programs offered at Thomas Metcalf!!! Any parent should feel very grateful to send their children to such a school where education is top priority.

Posted June 12, 2007
- a former student
Our school is amazing. Not only do you glow academically, but our allied arts program is said to be the best! I was an eight grader this year and had to graduate. I miss to warm community I call a class every day.

Posted April 06, 2004