Normal, IL

Sugar Creek Elementary School 5

Posted October 15, 2014
My daughter was in Kindergarten last year. Her class teacher, Mrs Mccoy's focus has greatly enabled my daughter to pick language and Maths. And Principal Mr. Peter is very Friendly with kids and Parent and goes at length to solve the problem.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 5

Posted April 20, 2010
My daughter had the best kindergarten year at this school. The principal is really helpful. They just expanded and renovated the rooms. We are excited to be part of this community.

Sugar Creek Elementary School 4

Posted May 22, 2006
Sugar Creek is a small school that has provided my son with a great experience. The school has students with diverse and enriching backgrounds and has a lot of parent involvement. The teachers are well trained and have high expectations of their students. My son has made great progress there and I think Sugar Creek has well prepared for third grade.

Sugar Creek Elementary School
200 North Towanda Avenue, Normal, IL  61761
Last modified Sugar Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sugar Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top