PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

This is the best choice for schools in the Bloomington/Normal area. Our children attended one of the "best" public schools in town and it was horrendous for many reasons. Children at Mulberry are not only well educated, but taught in a loving and respectful environment. My husband and I have very high standards and Mulberry School met them!

My daughter has attended Mulberry since first grade and has had a wonderful experience. The talented teachers create a learning environment that encourages students to follow their own inquisitive instincts while also ensuring the students get a solid foundation in language arts and math. Students work cooperatively as well as individually throughout the day. Parents are welcomed into the classroom as partners in the school.

It was a tough decision when I was looking for a school for my first son. I knew that he may of been lost in public school. Only thinking that he was going to attend Mulberry for the Pre K class were are now in our third year and my second son is attending the school as well. I cannot stress enough about the small class size and the indiviual attention that each of the children get. Both of my boys cannot wait to get to school to learn. I am so impressed with what they have learned so far. I took a board spot this year and feel that I am contributing to their learning helping them and the other children to expand their knowledge. With their flexiable drop off time and pick up times it really fit in to my wifes and my scheduel.

We love the Mulberry School! My son has had such a positive experience at Mulberry. The teachers and the parents make this school the best preschool in the Bloomington/Normal area. It is the best kept 'secret' around!

A unique parent cooperative school with an excellent academic program. Small classes and a great learning atmosphere.

Last modified Mulberry School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4