PK-4|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 12, 2010
This is the best choice for schools in the Bloomington/Normal area. Our children attended one of the "best" public schools in town and it was horrendous for many reasons. Children at Mulberry are not only well educated, but taught in a loving and respectful environment. My husband and I have very high standards and Mulberry School met them!

Posted April 15, 2009
My daughter has attended Mulberry since first grade and has had a wonderful experience. The talented teachers create a learning environment that encourages students to follow their own inquisitive instincts while also ensuring the students get a solid foundation in language arts and math. Students work cooperatively as well as individually throughout the day. Parents are welcomed into the classroom as partners in the school.

Posted April 14, 2009
It was a tough decision when I was looking for a school for my first son. I knew that he may of been lost in public school. Only thinking that he was going to attend Mulberry for the Pre K class were are now in our third year and my second son is attending the school as well. I cannot stress enough about the small class size and the indiviual attention that each of the children get. Both of my boys cannot wait to get to school to learn. I am so impressed with what they have learned so far. I took a board spot this year and feel that I am contributing to their learning helping them and the other children to expand their knowledge. With their flexiable drop off time and pick up times it really fit in to my wifes and my scheduel.

Posted February 25, 2009
We love the Mulberry School! My son has had such a positive experience at Mulberry. The teachers and the parents make this school the best preschool in the Bloomington/Normal area. It is the best kept 'secret' around!

Posted October 26, 2008
A unique parent cooperative school with an excellent academic program. Small classes and a great learning atmosphere.

Posted October 10, 2004
I can not say enough positive things about Mulberry School. This is my daughter's second year in attendance. Mulberry School has highly skilled and compassionate teachers. The teacher to student ratio is fantastic. This affords my daughter a large amount of one on one time with her teachers. Her teachers work hard to treat each child as an individual and work with each child's strengths and areas which need strengthening. My daughter continues to have a great thirst for knowledge and is very enthusiastic about her education. Mulberry School also works very hard to foster a nurturing and comfortable environment for the children and the parents. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Mulberry School