Posted December 12, 2011
This school has been a god send for my son and our family. He has made such great progress since first attending Hammitt. They are so patient and helpful! I can't even express how much we love this school!

Posted November 09, 2009
I have a child with autism that attends Hammitt school and I do not know of any other school in the state of Illinois that I would want my child to attend. Some days I wonder where I would be without them. They have all the needed assessments that my child needs. At your next I.E.P. think Hammitt School for your choice.

Posted March 08, 2007
Hammitt is the best school any of my children have ever been to. If you live in the Bloomington normal area in Illinois, and have an autistic child, I would demand during their IEP's that they go to Hammitt.

Hammitt School At The Baby Fold
108 East Willow Street, Normal, IL  61761
Last modified Hammitt School At The Baby Fold is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hammitt School At The Baby Fold Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top