Northlake, IL

Westdale Elementary School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
is the best place to my kids studied in, I believe the teachers are smarts, responsibly, competent , patients whit the kids.

Westdale Elementary School 5

Posted April 16, 2010

Westdale Elementary School 1

Posted January 21, 2009

Westdale Elementary School 3

Posted October 17, 2008

Westdale Elementary School 5

Posted March 25, 2004
The teachers want to help the children in every way possible at this school. When we moved here, they welcomed us with open arms, and after 3 years, we have never had any issues with bullying or with any teachers. This is one amazing school where every cares about children and learning!

Westdale Elementary School 3

Posted February 24, 2004
They do not have the greatest after school activity programs. My daughters teacher connot tell that my daughter was being picked on and she would come home crying every night. I moved to this area because the schools are highly spoken about but Westdale is the worste from all in the area.

Westdale Elementary School
99 Diversey Avenue, Northlake, IL  60164
Last modified Westdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top