Northlake, IL

Parkview Baptist Academy 4

Posted November 02, 2011
I attended Parkview Baptist Academy for many years. Parkview is a great school with teachers who care not only for each students educational growth but also their spiritual growth. There has never been any racism or partiality from any of the teachers. I find it a privilege to have graduated from Parkview Baptist. As a former student it is an honor to have a part in the legacy of this school. Everyone is treated equaly and with love. Each teacher has extensive experience in teaching and the education level is higher than most public schools. I have seen my life changed as a result of this school as well as the lives of many others. Those who have graduated from this school have been successful in many various careers. This school teaches a strong work ethic as well as a balanced life and a strong love for the Lord. I HIGHLY recommend this school if you are a parent looking to see your child grow in education and a well rounded life!

Parkview Baptist Academy 5

Posted September 28, 2011
Parkview Baptist Academy was established in 1973. Our purpose is to assist Christian parents and Bible believing churches with the task of training young people in reaching their fullest potential spiritually, academically, socially, and physically. Parkview Baptist Academy promotes a Biblically based philosophy that guides young people in developing a personal, loving, and trusting relationship with Jesus Christ which will impact an ever changing world. Our teachers are qualified and have a wealth of experience. We truly love our students and are not racist in any way.

Parkview Baptist Academy 1

Posted March 30, 2011
I went to this school and when i atteneded i felt that it was culturally seperated. The teachers were under qualified and were very resentful to minorities. Several times i was picked on by a specfic teacher regarding my race. I would advist any parent to choose somewhere else. When transfering to a public school i was not fully prepared for the cuirricular and struggled the first semester due to Parkviews lack of teaching.

Parkview Baptist Academy 4

Posted July 13, 2009
This was a life saver for my children. While considering the other schools around with gangs and fighting in schools. Parkview is awesome! Both of my children go here and there grades are sky rocketing. The teachers are very well qualified to teach and my children plus 2 two of my cousins attend and have straight A's! Children really develope her...Not only academic wise, but thier attitude toward learning, friendship, Teacher respect and care between students is uncomparable! Don't get me wrong it is not perfect, it is an old building but my children have a bond with the Teachers and a love for learning! And there are no gangs...no kissing in the hall..and very multiracial friendly! God Bless Parkview!

Parkview Baptist Academy 1

Posted July 10, 2009
this school has under-qualified teachers and no requirements for student promotions and is just decided by the principal. i would hope this review discourages you from even thinking about this school

Parkview Baptist Academy 5

Posted February 23, 2004

Parkview Baptist Academy
70 West Golfview Drive, Northlake, IL  60164
Last modified Parkview Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkview Baptist Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top