Northlake, IL

Posted September 27, 2013
My 2 granddaughters go to Whittier & I think it's a great school. They care about each & every child individually, Dr.trotter is an excellent principal,she takes the time to listen. They have a lot of young new teachers which is also a good thing. I'm proud to say my kids go to Whittier.

Posted May 23, 2012
Whittier is a great school. Great teachers and staff. My son went to Whittier from K to 5th grade and I loved it. Best school in the area!!

Whittier Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2010

Whittier Elementary School 5

Posted November 27, 2009

Posted September 19, 2009
Excellent teachers, lots of activities, beautiful garden - it's been a great experience for my son.

Posted June 03, 2009
My son has been there for two years and the teacher have been amazing especially Mrs. Taylor.

Whittier Elementary School 1

Posted September 19, 2008
In my opinion, the reading, writing and math curricula are unappropriate for their students.

Posted October 25, 2007
I love the teacher in this school. Both of my sons attended and never had any problems.

Posted May 19, 2006

Whittier Elementary School
338 Whitehall Drive, Northlake, IL  60164
Last modified Whittier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whittier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top