Kerkstra Elementary School 4

Posted May 08, 2009
My son attended Ridge for Kindergarten - with no prior daycare/schooling and I can not express how impressed I was at how he adapted with the help of the staff. He then attended Kerkstra 1st - 5th and will be leaving this June. Very good teachers and a dedicated principle. He joined band and what a saxophone player he turned out to be. Very good school district. Could focus more on haveing more clubs for the kids / after school activities but all in all - very satisfied as a parent.

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted January 10, 2006
My kids have attended Oak Forest Schools and Jack Hille Middle School is absolutely gorgeous. The school has been completely remodeled and has the latest and greatest science labs, computer labs,and gym facilities. I wish I had all this when I was a kid. The quality of education is wonderful. There is a gifted program and the team concept within each grade works very well. The school administration is also very proactive about discipline and ensuring a positive learning environment for the kids. I would recommend Hille.

Posted March 11, 2004
I have nothing but excellent results from my kindergarden child he has excelled and keeps excelling in all subjects total growth and the teachers are the bomb they keep up individually which big classrooms that is hard to do.

Kerkstra Elementary School
14950 Laramie Avenue, Oak Forest, IL  60452
Last modified Kerkstra Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kerkstra Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top