Oak Forest, IL

Jack Hille Middle School 1

Posted February 06, 2012
Being a current 8th grader here has made me see how much I hate people. This place will either make your child feel horrible or will push them to be fake. The advanced classes are boring and pointless. If your kid has advanced math, then they better be good at guessing, because the 7th and 8th grade teacher doesn't teach. She hands you the work and you have to teach yourself... This school also has a giant music department. When I first was involved with the music program, it was small and people actually had talent. Now anyone just joins for the heck of it and they don't participate. They also pick favorites constantly. Lastly, I've been bullied since day one. I'm emo, I have no reason to live, I'm fat, I'm ugly, ect have all been said to me in front of a teacher and nothing has been done about it. Everyone has their own 'group' and you can't get rid of it. I've only had 3 good teachers in 3 years, the rest could care less about the students. Do your kids a favor a hand over the money for catholic school.

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted July 21, 2008
Now that my daughter has completed her first year of high school, I am more pleased than ever about how well prepared she was for that curriculum. I have nothing but good things to say about Hille staff, administration, and curriculum. Congratlations on a job well done!

Jack Hille Middle School 1

Posted March 24, 2008

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted January 15, 2008

Posted July 25, 2007

Jack Hille Middle School 3

Posted March 16, 2005

Posted January 03, 2005
My child has been a Kerkstra Middle School, which is now Hille Middle School for the last two years. It is a great school with excellent leadership and outstanding discipline. I strongly recommend this school.

Jack Hille Middle School
5800 151st Street, Oak Forest, IL  60452
Last modified Jack Hille Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack Hille Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top