Bad
Good

Jack Hille Middle School 1

Posted February 06, 2012
Being a current 8th grader here has made me see how much I hate people. This place will either make your child feel horrible or will push them to be fake. The advanced classes are boring and pointless. If your kid has advanced math, then they better be good at guessing, because the 7th and 8th grade teacher doesn't teach. She hands you the work and you have to teach yourself... This school also has a giant music department. When I first was involved with the music program, it was small and people actually had talent. Now anyone just joins for the heck of it and they don't participate. They also pick favorites constantly. Lastly, I've been bullied since day one. I'm emo, I have no reason to live, I'm fat, I'm ugly, ect have all been said to me in front of a teacher and nothing has been done about it. Everyone has their own 'group' and you can't get rid of it. I've only had 3 good teachers in 3 years, the rest could care less about the students. Do your kids a favor a hand over the money for catholic school.

Jack Hille Middle School 5

Posted July 21, 2008
Now that my daughter has completed her first year of high school, I am more pleased than ever about how well prepared she was for that curriculum. I have nothing but good things to say about Hille staff, administration, and curriculum. Congratlations on a job well done!

Jack Hille Middle School 5

Posted January 03, 2005
My child has been a Kerkstra Middle School, which is now Hille Middle School for the last two years. It is a great school with excellent leadership and outstanding discipline. I strongly recommend this school.

Jack Hille Middle School 4

Posted August 23, 2004
I had been sending my daughter to a private school and discovered she was getting left behind in reading. Her 3rd grade teacher and supplemental reading program did wonders for her confidence and discipline. We supported their efforts and helped her build herself back up to where she needed to be. We are very pleased with the school and their efforts with her. Reading was such a challenge and she would often burst into tears. Now she enjoys her trips to the library and gives us the play-by-play of the newest adventure she is reading. Our special thanks to Ms. Byce!

Jack Hille Middle School 2

Posted February 11, 2004
There is no consistency in the discipline. The principal isn't worth the money they are paying him. He doesn't get involved. There are some good teachers and others just don't have control over the classes. The only thing good about the school is the music department.

Jack Hille Middle School
5800 151st St, Oak Forest, IL  60452
Last modified Jack Hille Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.