Bad
Good

Being a current 8th grader here has made me see how much I hate people. This place will either make your child feel horrible or will push them to be fake. The advanced classes are boring and pointless. If your kid has advanced math, then they better be good at guessing, because the 7th and 8th grade teacher doesn't teach. She hands you the work and you have to teach yourself... This school also has a giant music department. When I first was involved with the music program, it was small and people actually had talent. Now anyone just joins for the heck of it and they don't participate. They also pick favorites constantly. Lastly, I've been bullied since day one. I'm emo, I have no reason to live, I'm fat, I'm ugly, ect have all been said to me in front of a teacher and nothing has been done about it. Everyone has their own 'group' and you can't get rid of it. I've only had 3 good teachers in 3 years, the rest could care less about the students. Do your kids a favor a hand over the money for catholic school.

Now that my daughter has completed her first year of high school, I am more pleased than ever about how well prepared she was for that curriculum. I have nothing but good things to say about Hille staff, administration, and curriculum. Congratlations on a job well done!

Last modified Jack Hille Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.