Bad
Good

Couldn't be happier with this school. My daughter is in 1st grade there, and she's quite happy as well. I have no complaints. It seems to be run very well.

My son just started 1st grade at Covington and we couldn't be happier with the quality of Education, Teachers, Principal, and extracurricular Activities. My son is eager to begin the school day and is excited to share what he learned and experienced in school almost every day. And, we've been pleasantly surprised with the amount of parent involvement and camaraderie between parents and staff. We also believe that all the little 'extras' such as the Cougar Paws, Paw Print Newsletter, Book Fairs, Magnets, and other things help create that sense of community between students, teachers, and parents that is very important.

My son has attended Covington School for 4 yrs now and I have nothing but good things to say about the school, principal, and teachers. Everyone does their part in making sure our students are their top priority in every aspect. Safety, education, self-esteem are all met and more with the wonderful idea of the Cougar Paw incentives. I love it. My son loves it. I find that if I ever have a concern, the principal and staff, all make sure my questions or concerns are addressed in the best manner possible. I just wish I was more involved. I have a toddler and sometimes, its hard for me to participate. An idea that comes to mind is that maybe the school can have volunteers that would have a designated area in the school where parents with kids can stay while the parent attends important meetings. I'm very happy overall.

I am very happy with the quality of the education that my son receives at Covington. He is in the 1st grade. He receives good attention from his teacher and the staff. The principal, Mr. Neal, seems to care very much about the students and the school. I would be very sad if the art and music programs were cut.

Last modified J Covington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.