Bad
Good

We have three children who attend Kolmar. We couldn't be happier. The teachers are progressive and teach to the individual. The principal is always accessible. The superintendent is often at the school observing classrooms. Kolmar has great staff and resources for the students who need some help. The students who excel are constantly challenged above grade level. In preschool students begin using iPads. In second grade each student uses an assigned netbook. They offer band starting in 5th grade. They have extra curricular activities - volleyball, basketball, games club, newspaper, chorus, fitness club, craft club, Lego club, each supervised by a teacher.

I loved Kolmar the staff is wonderful and they have a excellent Pre-K program we are sad to leave.

I have two children attending Kolmar School. One is 5 and in preschool and my other daughter is 9 and in third grade. The teachers are wonderful. My oldest daughter had some learning issues and the teachers did everything they could to help her through a rough period. This year she has made the honor role three times and I am confident that the fourth quarter she will be on the honor role again. I love this school and since I was raised in Catholic Schools it was a big decision to put my girls in a public school. I am so glad that I made that decision.

I have two girls going to school there since kindergarten,now my oldest is going to the middle school.Kolmar is wonderful,the teachers are excellent the staff awesome and the PTA is unbelievable,My husband and I moved to this area because of this school and it was the best thing we have ever did.Our girls have been on High Honors and are striving in everything they do,because of this school....If you are looking for a GREAT SCHOOL call and meet the principle you wont be disappointed.

My daughter started pre-school this year at Kolmar Elementary. She loves it!

Last modified Kolmar Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.