Oak Lawn, IL

Kolmar Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
I loved Kolmar the staff is wonderful and they have a excellent Pre-K program we are sad to leave.

Posted May 25, 2009
I have two children attending Kolmar School. One is 5 and in preschool and my other daughter is 9 and in third grade. The teachers are wonderful. My oldest daughter had some learning issues and the teachers did everything they could to help her through a rough period. This year she has made the honor role three times and I am confident that the fourth quarter she will be on the honor role again. I love this school and since I was raised in Catholic Schools it was a big decision to put my girls in a public school. I am so glad that I made that decision.

Posted February 10, 2009

Kolmar Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted June 01, 2007
I have two girls going to school there since kindergarten,now my oldest is going to the middle school.Kolmar is wonderful,the teachers are excellent the staff awesome and the PTA is unbelievable,My husband and I moved to this area because of this school and it was the best thing we have ever did.Our girls have been on High Honors and are striving in everything they do,because of this school....If you are looking for a GREAT SCHOOL call and meet the principle you wont be disappointed.

Posted November 10, 2006
My daughter started pre-school this year at Kolmar Elementary. She loves it!

Kolmar Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2006
- a administrator
Kolmar Preschool is Excellent. The teacher is wonderful and the kids love her.

Posted January 09, 2006
Kolmar is an elementary school with a focus of every child learning to his or her ability. The school maintains an open atmosphere and encourages parent involvement from many aspects. It is clean and kept in very good condition. It is an environment that gives our children the best opportunity to learn.

Posted December 06, 2004
- a former student
I attended Kolmar from 1984-1991...it gave me a fantastic foundation and I am so pleased to hear that the school is still and outstanding place to learn and grow! I am now a teacher because of the inspiration I recieved there from kindergarten on!

Posted June 02, 2004
Kolmar is the best school around-from the teachers to the kids! They set the standard high and the kids meet it all the time. Proud to be a Kolmar parent.

Kolmar Avenue Elementary School
10425 Kolmar Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL  60453
Last modified Kolmar Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kolmar Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top