Bad
Good

It's very innovative and provides not only a great education but a safe and secure facility for the kids

I've been at this school for two years now and it is terrible. The teachers are very biased and always feel bad for bad children. The disipline is also horrible because I was severely ridiculed and nothing ever happened. Please don't send your child here.

i just am amazed at what this school has to offer! theres soo many active sports, clubs, and helpful teachers and students there. each grade even has their own private floors to work and study on! its soo amazing how well- put together this wonderful school is. i reccomend it to anyony looking for a great middle school for their children. i am happy that olhms is the school that i go to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This school is amazing. I'm in 7th grade and I'm heading to Marist for high School, but this school has 3 levels, everything is top-quality, and I know that I'm going to miss everything about it so much. the cafetria has a line, its supposed to be like a buffet and the food is soooo good! The cafeteria is bigger then my highschools.

I'm so glad my children have the opportunities offered by this school and this district! The subjects and curriculum continue to blow me away

Oak Lawn Hometown Middle School is a fine institution of learning for sixth, seventh, and eighth grade students. It has a great system of disapline and accedemics.

I graduated in june 2007 and i loved the school. I met so many people that i still talk to. The teachers were amazing and so were the sports. Great coaches,terachers, staff, and the enviroment was great. My brother goes there and he loves it as well. Now i go to richards and olhms was way better than high school. If i could i would go backin a heart beat!

This school is so great. All the teachers are really nce, and just about everybody gets along. I couldn't ask for a better school.

I think this is a really good school, the principal and teachers are really concerned bout the students passing, transfering my son from a chicago public school into this school district was the best choice, as a parent I could have made

Last modified Oak Lawn-Hometown Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.