Columbus Manor Elementary School 2

Posted March 16, 2012
I am very diappointed about this school Teacher does't care if child took a homework home, bringing someone else homework. Princical ignore parent( I was in the office and just said "good morning" she looks at me like from other planet.

Posted May 25, 2010
I love this school. Moved here 2 years ago, and enjoy this school and the District it is in. Have been in the District for 10 years. Columbus Manor has wonderful teachers, and great programs. Lot's of smiles here:).

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted May 23, 2009

Posted August 31, 2008

Columbus Manor Elementary School 5

Posted August 21, 2008
Great programs, I love this school!

Columbus Manor Elementary School 3

Posted March 24, 2008

Columbus Manor Elementary School 3

Posted February 15, 2008

Posted October 07, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
I think Columbus Manor is a good school and both my boys like going there and they like their school and all the after or before things they get to do after like the Ranger club they can not wait for the to come every week. My problem is they do not have enough to help with children that are having problems in reading such as my son. I truly believe we need this at our school for all the children that need some extra help or maybe even a class after school to help them instead of having them move to another school when they go to another grade level. I have to make a decision as to do I move my one son out of Columbus Manor so he can be in a smaller class to help him. We are all very upset and not sure what to do

Columbus Manor Elementary School
9700 Mayfield Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL  60453
Last modified Columbus Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbus Manor Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top