PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I am a parent of a first grader at St. Germaine school. My husband and I researched many schools including public, private and parochial. We felt at home right away at St. Germaine. Anyone I have ever spoken with had only positive things to say about the school and the parish. I feel the principal and teachers are totally committed to excellence which has been proven by the outstanding academic results. My husband and I also appreciate the open communication between the principal, faculty and parents. I can't express how grateful we are to be a part of the St. Germaine family. Keep up the good work!

St. Germaine is truly on the forefront of educational research. There are no grades but students are assessed by skills that are broken down in each academic area. You will know exactly if your child is falling behind in an area or exceeding it. The teachers also practice differential teaching so if a student needs to be at a different pace from the others, they will accommodate that student. For students that need extra help, there is sky lab where students get assistance in the particular areas they find challenging. I can go on and on...because of its high academic quality and family oriented atmosphere, I'm so glad my son attends this school!

The principal is caring and supportive of the students. He is always looking to make sure the students are ready for the 21st century. The 1st grade teacher is excellent in supporting students of all academic levels and making sure they are challenged at their level.

A hidden Gem! St. Germaine prepares students for success in school and life. Three of my children have graduated and I have two children currently attending the school. Gifted students are challenged and those who need help are provided extra help via the Skylab. Their computer network the students have access to outclasses many high schools. Social, spiritual and athletic opportunities are available and also top notch!

I am currently an eighth grade student at St.Germaine School. I have been going to St. Germaine for almost 10 years now, and I have learned so much. St. Germaine is the perfect place to start your future according to education standards, and living standards. Students are equipped with the right technology to succeed, and the friendships to last a lifetime.

I'm a student at St. Germaine and I am currently a 7th grader. The teachers know how to help us with our problems, and we are always able to rely on them to help us with life and school issues. In the past I have had issues with other kids, and I am now friends with them. I have had problems with school subjects and now I am considered into being in a program for accelled students. I am proud to be a student here at St. Germaine, and I recommend it to parents who are wanting their children to get a good education.

St. Germaine recently received 'the Blue Ribbon School award' from the principal, to teacher, students and parents all have taken great pride in this monumental award! This school is not only award winning but the to send your child here you will know that he/she will receive the greatest foundation to build on.

St. Germaine is a great school that guides children and prepares them for their secondary education. My brother and I went to St. Germaine and we loved it. Great teachers, great principle, and overall great school. We moved onto Brother Rice High School and we are both now attending Loyola University Chicago.

Last modified St Germaine School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8