Oak Lawn, IL

St Linus Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2015
How do I start?? Kindergarten here can be a good experience or a nightmare. My child went to pre -k here and we loved it. Kindergarten however has been a nightmare.. My child broke her wrist the 2nd day of school and my phone call from St Linus was that she fell but she was ok. They left out that she fell from a structure that was 5ft off the ground and that no one was monitoring a group of kids and she was pushed off. But of course that policy has since changed. And then there is the lice problem!!! The problem is they don't acknowledge that there is one. So plan on spending money on that. My child also went without an actual teacher for 3 months this year because she was ill and when we the parents expressed concern the principal (Dr Stritch) said "kindergarten is not mandatory in Illinois" you can pull them. Worst year of my life. I will miss the kids but not this school.

St Linus Elementary School 5

Posted January 29, 2014
Excellent school, close knit families, great academics. Reasonable tuition. The principal (Stritch) really runs a tight ship. Very pleased.

St Linus Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2012
I removed my children from St Linus this past year due to huge class sizes and a general dissatisfaction. Kindergarten and first grade are kept small but as soon as you hit second grade your child will be in an enormous class and you will not be informed until summer vacation! Facilities are outdated and all monies raised go to the Athletic Dept. I found most families to be very nice although there is a clique. It was difficult to move my children but it was the best decision I have made to date.

St Linus Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
My son attended & graduated from St. Linus. He received a first rate education. The faculty & staff are very caring.

St Linus Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2009
My child attended St.Linus School and it is all about clicks. There are parents that think just because you go to this school- your all that!!

St Linus Elementary School 2

Posted September 20, 2009

St Linus Elementary School 2

Posted September 08, 2009
My son attended St.Linus and it is true, their all about sports. TOO many clicks especially among families

St Linus Elementary School 0

Posted August 21, 2009
A great school? You have to be kidding! Poorly staffed and lead by an incompetent principal. It's time to be honest here...

St Linus Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2009
St. linus is an all sports school, THis years eighth grade won two confrence chamionships also known as the illustrious 'GOLD BALL' The education is pretty good. IF your kid like sports and is good send them to this amasing athletic sports machine

St Linus Elementary School 5

Posted February 02, 2009
Excellent school, hands down. Dr. Stritch is a wonderful school leader and is making great things happen at this school. The school is well run, organized, and welcomes transfer students in with open arms in a very Christian way. St. Linus is exactly what I always wanted for my childrens.

St Linus Elementary School
10400 Lawler Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL  60453
Last modified St Linus Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Linus Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top