PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Great Christian education with authentic caring staff and teachers! My daughter loves the school and is trained adequately for life's challenges.

I love the teachers at SSBS! Christian teaching is great, my children feel safe and appreciated.

The school is great. Teachers really love what they do. They go above and beyond to educate our children!

soth side baptist is a great school and every penny you spend to go to the school is worth it. because there are great teachers and amazing people to meet...they have the best v-ball team and great curriculum..

I luv SSBS because it is a great school and great atmosphere there and my teachers are great. Chapels are always so intresting and the hot lunches are good too. Being in Bible Quiz is also very great it give me a challenge while I strive to get closer to the Lord. And I love our team. Go South Side!

Our daughter is a sophomore at SSBS. Starting high school in a new enviornment is always daunting, but the faculty and staff at SSBS bent over backwards to make her feel welcome and accepted. The begining of the year Jr. High/High school retreat shows the deep level of dedication to getting the school year off to a great start. This retreat allows students and staff to get to know eachother and to bond. The reatreat also stresses the importance of Jesus in everybodys life -- what a tremenoduous way to begin the year! Our daughter is receiving an excellent education. The school focus is on quality education and most importantly serving and praising our Lord, Jesus Christ! Sports, music lessons, drama -- SSBS has it all. We are very satisfied and intend to send our younger daughter to SSBS for high school, too.

My 4 children attend this school. The teachers are very good to my kids, authentic Christian environment. I feel they are safe there. I feel they exceed academic goals compared to the public school system and other private schools.

Last modified South Side Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12