Posted June 07, 2014
This is the best school in the area! We would not send our children to any other school. There is peace in our hearts as Parents to know that our children are in a safe,loving environment for the most hours of the day. They are very strong on academics and a big PLUS in this school is their commitment to follow through in teaching and modeling Christian values that we want our kids to learn.Our children are in full bloom, happy and thriving well here. We appreciate Southwest Chicago Christian School!

Posted October 01, 2013
THIS SCHOOL IS EXCELLENT. A GREAT, LOVING LEARNING ENVIRONMENT. IT HAS BEEN A BLESSING HAVING MY CHILDREN EDUCATED HERE.

Posted October 05, 2010
SWCCS is family. You can't help but feel the love and committment to a Christ-centered education running through this family. We are so blessed to have this wonderful family!

Posted October 04, 2010
I love Southwest Chicago Christian School because it provides a high quality christian education. The teachers are dedicated and awesome! I give it 5 Stars!

Posted October 02, 2010
We love Southwest Chicago Christian for so many things, the Christian environment, the outstanding academics, but mostly because of the wonderful teachers and staff! They love and care for our kids as if they were their own. There is no price for peace of mind in knowing that your children are receiving a quality education in a genuine Christian environment!

Posted October 01, 2010
As a graduate of SWCS there was no question as to where to send our son when he started kindergarten. We have not regretted our decision. The love and Christian spirit of the teachers is outstanding. He comes home everyday with some example of what our school stands for...a christ centered education.

Posted October 01, 2010
I grew up in this school, and now I am watching a second generation go there also. It has made me the person that I am today. I love the small enviroment for teaching in that each child recieves the attention that they need. The parents play a huge part in this school and that is why we have the success we do.

Posted September 30, 2010
Christ centered education with caring teachers and administration! I attended this school in the 1970's and wouldn't want my kids attending any other school. Scripture tells us - "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Proverbs 22:6. I think that says it all!

Posted September 30, 2010
The "family" at Southwest Chicago Christian School in Oak Lawn is as important as the high standard of education and outstanding extra curricular. The teachers know and love and pray for our children alongside teaching them. I would send my children to no other school.

Posted September 30, 2010
I love the diversity at SCCS Oak Lawn. Families come from many different geographical areas, different denominations, and different backgrounds, yet all share a love of Jesus Christ and a belief that all areas of life belong to God. The children are educated, not just to make a difference in God's world in the future, but in recognition that even at a young age, they are part of God's Kingdom and have something to contribute.

Southwest Chicago Christian School
10110 South Central Avenue, Oak Lawn, IL  60453
Last modified Southwest Chicago Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Southwest Chicago Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top