Oak Park, IL

Posted June 02, 2014
I love this school!! The teachers have worked with my child to draw her out of her shell and let her shine! The principal, Mr. E, seems to know every child and makes sure to stop and say hello every time we run into him outside of school. :)

Posted April 19, 2012
I love this school! The teachers are great and so is the principal and other staff. My daughter is flourishing and is pushed to excel past her potential. The GTD program is great and it helps her to stay focused and gives her a challenge.

Posted March 04, 2009
The school, teachers, leadership, PTO, after school program are great! Teachers care and go the extra mile with students and the parents. There is a sense of community with the school. Son is getting the guidance and attention that he needs. Parents are supported by the faculty to be better parenting skillsets.

Posted December 31, 2007
I think Beye is a fabulous school. Mr Ellwanger spent many hours listening to my concerns and helping me make the best decision for my child. He is very approachable and hands on...plus parents and students love him. He has a true gift. It is a special place and my son loves to go to school.

Posted September 05, 2006
Beye is a great school with a diverse student population representative of Oak Park's diverse and inclusive community. My 4th grader has had excellent teachers and has really flourished. I've personally experienced the fantastic parent involvement and the open and responsive staff. Mr. Ellwanger has been an excellent Principal and very open to listening to both parents and staff. If you want your child to have an education in a diverse and open community - Beye School is Cool!

William Beye Elementary School 4

Posted April 01, 2006

William Beye Elementary School 4

Posted February 15, 2006

William Beye Elementary School 3

Posted February 14, 2006

Posted January 27, 2006
Beye School. So Cool. That's the motto and it's true. It's a wonderfull community of families, about 250 total. There are murals covering the hallways painted by the outing 5th graders. Mrs. Engstrom is a great kindergarten teacher that really sets a great basis for the children to grow from. Mr E does a good job. The spring musical is awesome. The achievement gap is disappointing but is not reflective of the educational experience most receive. My daughter is very happy. Discipline is firm and strong.

Posted November 03, 2004
I am very pleased with the education my child is receiving. I see that some teachers go the extra mile to help your child succeed. Ms. Robinet and Mrs. Hill are exceptional. They offer true excellence and encouragement to help the children do their very best!

William Beye Elementary School
230 North Cuyler Avenue, Oak Park, IL  60302
Last modified William Beye Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Beye Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top