PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Catherine Siena-St Lucy School 1

Posted August 11, 2014
I am taking my time to write this review to save any parent from going through what my children and I went through at this school. Bullying, untrained after school staff, violent parents who teach they're children violence. Unsympathetic, robotic teachers, poor leadership of the school overall. Terrible experience at this school. Children should not be afraid of they're head start teacher. Gossip, unprofessionalism, and poor training plagues this institution. If you want your child to attend a safe school and receive a quality education do not waste your time here. This was My experience.

St Catherine Siena-St Lucy School 5

Posted June 24, 2013
The school is great it is great academy fear as teachers they are really educated.I'm a student there I know first hand that they are very friendly and there is good curriculum. As far the bathroom is decent it can be cleaned more. It is a great place to send your child there. The teachers are very nice in the challenge your child to do good academically. And as far as it goes it is the one of the best schools in Oak Park . Your child will be very very interested in going to school the school has friendly children. If other students say this is not a good school is because they are not willing to work. And fulfill their dreams academically and physically. So if you said on send your children to school. You will have your money for work and your children will do great academically. Over 85 percent of the kids they go to graduate in are going on to college. We have uniform and if you also need help what is the uniform we can go to school bells is the place where you get your uniform before you start school. The only minor problem is the bathrooms an more updated books. Overall the school is great and academically. So you will make a good decision if you send your child to school

St Catherine Siena-St Lucy School 1

Posted March 29, 2011
This school has the worse sanitary conditions, I have ever seen. I don't understand how they getting away with a facility that is so filthy. The classrooms, are dingy, the carpets are filthy, the walls look like they haven't being painted since the school was built. I noticed that they don't even give new parents tours of the school because parents would be appauld by the filthe. But what gets me is the parents don't complain, they just drop their babies off and overlook the conditions. I guess I am one the parents too, that don't want to step-up, afraid that I might make things hard for my child while in attendance, Or is that I am so glad that my child is in a private catholic school in which I pay a tuition, that I am overlooking the filthe. Parents please help me understand how we help to make the learning enviroment our kids attend more conducive to their health and more appealing to their eye site.

St Catherine Siena-St Lucy School 2

Posted January 25, 2011
This school does not have the resources to help kids that may need special services. There is no school nurse or counselor on duty to assist the kids.

St Catherine Siena-St Lucy School 4

Posted April 03, 2008
I have a 4th grader, kindergartner, & Pre-K student that attend this school. The only reason I won't give this a full 5 stars is because the classes for Kindergarten has to many children for the teacher so my son doesn't get the assistance he may need. Now the other classes the student to teacher ratio is great. All the teachers are great and they have a great lesson plan each year. I have recommended this school to family & friends.

St Catherine Siena-St Lucy School
27 Washington Boulevard, Oak Park, IL  60302
Last modified St Catherine Siena-St Lucy School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8