Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amazing teacher, Wonderful Principle!! The standards are high but the amount of time spend by the staff is priceless!!

We love this school. I really like how much the teachers care about the success of the students. The expectations are high but I believe thats the way it should be. Any child that graduates from Orion has a great chance at succeeding in what ever college path they choose.

Very difficult environment if one is not a prominent face in the community. Fairly safe, but it is very difficult to have a voice in this area.

This school is GREAT for average or above average students. If your child has any difficulty learning, but isn't troubled enough to need to be pulled out for resource room good luck!!!

We are new to the school this year, and I admit that I was very nervous coming from a private school into a public. I thought that my son who is a very good student would not be challanged enough and that it would be a 'cake walk' for his 3rd grade year here. Much to my surprise, he is very challanged, things are actually more advanced for him at C R Hanna, and I am so glad that we made the move. He is so happy at this school, compared to the last. One major thing that I liked was in the begining of the school year, my son was assigned a different 'playmate' at recesses. I thought that this was a great idea so he would meet new kids, and make him feel welcome.

Last modified C R Hanna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.