Orland Hills, IL

Posted March 08, 2012
This school is awesome. The staff is so attentive to your child's needs. My son started kindergarten last fall and has learned so much in the last 7 months. I wish I would have known of the school earlier he would have gone there for pre-k. I will enroll my youngest son in the school as soon as he is of age.

Christian Hills School 1

Posted May 26, 2011
Since my son has been at this school the upper grades membership has continuous gone down. Presently there are only four students in 8th grade and two in 7th. There is something seriously wrong here. Sure the teachers are friendly and appear to be great, but when you have nearly a one-on-one situation not a student should be failing. That isn't the case here. The textbooks are very inferior and when teachers don't see that they may be the problem; well what can you say. The test scores are not what they should be either. They aren't trained to know how to handle low performing students, which all teachers should be in this late day. i:ve knotice many student/parents leaving each year. There is a reason for this.

Posted December 02, 2010
My son is a graduate of Christian Hills. He has just finished his degree at Valparaiso University where he was awarded a scholarship. I credit the work habits formed at Christian Hills for this. He was extremely well prepared for Christian high school and college. As a retired public school teacher I can truly say the education at Christian Hills was superior.

Christian Hills School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I would say overall this is a wonderful school; however, as with any school, there are superior teachers, great teachers and so-so teachers. The opportunity for parent involment is one of the best things about the school. The principal is very non-involved in my opinion, bu luckily the rest of the staff make up for that.

Christian Hills School 4

Posted July 09, 2009
You know, students tend to complain a lot about any school, but I know better. CHS was my first and only school, and it's amazing how each grade is like a family. The students and teachers all become very close. I'm going into 8th Grade now, and I wouldn't recommend a better school.

Christian Hills School 1

Posted June 22, 2009
this school is said to be good but i think that this school is badd. i come home every day with so much homework i cant even do stuff together with my parents any more and my i got kick off my baseball team for missing so many games and when i dont have any games i am up until 12:00am. and the sports teams need to be pushed harder and the school should have try out so there teams are good. and i try my hardest with my homework just to let all of you know

Posted April 27, 2009
I am a parent of a second grader and I absolutely love this school. The teachers, faculty, and parents put so much effort into making this an amazing school. The curriculum is challenging and engaging. My daughter enjoys attending this school and she has made friends with some of the most intelligent and kind hearted children I have encountered.

Posted March 06, 2009
This is our first year at Christian Hills. I know that there have been many changes over the last year, but I find the school to be very rewarding for myself and my children. The children are challenged and ver happy there. They feel loved and encouraged.

Christian Hills School 0

Posted September 29, 2008
This is my first year at Christian Hills and I simply love it! The teachers are so nice and loving, especially mine! We have the best academic program I have ever seen. I love it compared to other schools. I have nice classmates too! And they have volleyball, soccer,ribbon dance, choir, basketball, cheerleading, school newspaper and more There is also this great thing they do called the world expo. I am in 5th grade and I am looking foward to my next three years at christian hills. If I were a mom I would definitely put my kids in this school.

Posted May 28, 2008
I'm currantly attending the 7th grade at Christian hills and it's great. I have many friends who are of excellent encouragement to me. All of my teachers treat me and my classmates as if we were their own children. They are very nice and always happy to help us with anything we need no matter how time consuming it is on their part. This school also has great extracurricular activities. Such as cheerleading, boys and girls basketball, volleyball, spelling bees, young authors program and so much more! This school is amazing, especially comparred to any other private school. I enjoy playing on the girls basketball team. This school also offers a spanish class, computer room, library, band room and art room. Our class gets to go on many fun filled field trips too. Oh and if you miss your classmates during the summer, Christian Hills also offers summer camps. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Christian Hills School
9001 159th Street, Orland Hills, IL  60487
Last modified Christian Hills School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Christian Hills School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top