Orland Hills, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted June 03, 2014
Good school, great people. Congrats class of 2014. I wouldn't hesitate when recommending this school to anyone.

Posted April 13, 2013
My school is amazing. Support? A time to shine? Everyone gets that all the time, I'm a student that goes there everyday so I would know better than any parent with their bad opinion of our school. We have fund raisers, SCRIP, food/clothes drives. The teachers actually do summer camp if you need help, I got tutored by a teacher for 7th grade while I was still in 6th grade. They take the security of the school very cautiously. They have lockdowns, fire drills, tornado drills, and other secured drills. We are also a Blue Ribbon School. There is no one left behind. We are all one family. I know when I graduate from 8th grade, I'll miss all my friends, teacher, and staff.

Posted November 06, 2011
We have been part of the Cardinal Bernardin community for 9 years and couldn't be happier. As my oldest daughter transitioned to high school this year, I was nervous as to how she would adjust. Now that the first quarter has passed, my husband and I are filled with gratitude that our daughter is enjoying high school and doing well academically. This is due to the preparation the teachers at CJB gave her. We are confident that this will be the same for our 3 younger children and will be sad when they are done at Cardinal Bernardin.

Posted November 01, 2011
We have four children that will have completed K-8 at CJB. The school has an excellent balance of academics, social, athletics, and community. There are many parents at this school that team with the admistration sharing their talents which usually results in further improvements and success for CJB. One of our four children is now at a college prep high school. She is now realizing how CJB helped prepare her for core courses. She has come home and stated that she is thankful for the introduction of topics in Jr. High. If you want to be involved in your child's education, there is plenty of opportunity. If you believe that everything regarding your child's education should be completed during school hours, this is not the right fit for you.

Posted November 01, 2011
After careful consideration of the excellent public schools in our area, my family selected CJB. 10 years later - my 3 children are thriving and I could not be happier with our choice. The school provides outstanding educational opportunities but it also allows my children to grow in a loving, family-centered, faith based environment. The school community (faculty, administration and parents) all work together to provide each child with the skills and confidence that are integral to academic success.

Posted October 31, 2011
I am a parent of three children. My oldest just graduated from Cardinal Joseph Bernardin. She has been a student with CJB since she was 5. My other two children are in 7th and 3rd grade. As a parent I am PROUD that my child is a graduate from CJB! Now that my daughter is in High School I can truly recognize the amazing academics that is provided at CJB. Yes, the standard is high, but it is well worth it in the end. CJB provides a "family-like" atmosphere with an amazing staff/faculty. I am very happy with the sacrafice my husband and I have made to send our children to CJB! We have met the most amazing families that will be apart of our lives for years to come! CJB whatever your doing keep up the great work! GO CARDINALS!

Posted October 31, 2011
Cardinal Bernardin school has been a wonderful choice for our three children. We have been at CJB for over 10 years and have an excellent experience both academically, athletically and socially. We have met many wonderful people at CJB and feel blessed to part of the CJB "family".

Posted October 31, 2011
I have had three children graduate from CJB and it was worth the money. They were all prepared for their college prep high school. The transition was easy because they were used to homework on a regular basis. They were also great writers too. The staff and families were all caring and participated in school activities.

Posted October 31, 2011
The quality of this school is excellent. The school is a community. Everyone is caring and respectful. The discipline that we have at home is reenforced at the school. The academics are excellent and the children are prepared for a college prep high school.

Posted October 31, 2011
I was told once, that in the end, every child gets to the same destination. It's the journey that counts. My two children that attended CJB are in high school now. They were well prepared academically and socially. Their journey through CJB was a wonderful experience for both of them. They love to go back and visit as much as possible.

Cardinal Joseph Bernardin Catholic School
9250 West 167th Street, Orland Hills, IL  60487
Last modified Cardinal Joseph Bernardin Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cardinal Joseph Bernardin Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top