Orland Center School 4

Posted August 13, 2012
Most of the teachers and staff are great! I have a special needs that went to this school from 3-8 years old. We had an issue with a teacher but all of the rest of the staff were great! They also will work with the parents to make sure the child is getting what is best for them.

Posted April 08, 2010
This is a wonderful school. My son started Kindergarten & within the first few months, I was offered the opportunity to enroll my son in an early reader program (free) to help him, since he was not grasping his letter sounds very well. My son has made great improvement. I am also pleased with their special attention to children with allergies & classroom safety. The staff can't be beat.

Orland Center School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
Im not too happy with the school, I dont like the way children are graded with either an S,N or a P. I would like the grading system to be like the older children with an a,b,c,d or f, this way we have have a better grasp on where our children stand. I feel that my daughter could have recieved better study skills, somewhere along the line she fell behind and I had to get a tutor for her to catch her up. Im not to happy with center compared to other schools I've observed.

Orland Center School 1

Posted July 28, 2007

Posted July 16, 2007

Orland Center School 4

Posted July 11, 2006
This school was great for my son. It was small enough that he didn't get

Posted March 16, 2006

Posted August 25, 2005
- a former student

Posted January 12, 2004
This is an excellent school with great teachers, but classroom size is an issue; with 26 children to one teacher in a classroom.

Orland Center School
9407 West 151st Street, Orland Park, IL  60462
Last modified Orland Center School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Orland Center School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.