Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Most of the teachers and staff are great! I have a special needs that went to this school from 3-8 years old. We had an issue with a teacher but all of the rest of the staff were great! They also will work with the parents to make sure the child is getting what is best for them.

I love the school, teachers, and staff. My son has special needs and he's doing 10x more than he was ever able to do.

This is a wonderful school. My son started Kindergarten & within the first few months, I was offered the opportunity to enroll my son in an early reader program (free) to help him, since he was not grasping his letter sounds very well. My son has made great improvement. I am also pleased with their special attention to children with allergies & classroom safety. The staff can't be beat.

Im not too happy with the school, I dont like the way children are graded with either an S,N or a P. I would like the grading system to be like the older children with an a,b,c,d or f, this way we have have a better grasp on where our children stand. I feel that my daughter could have recieved better study skills, somewhere along the line she fell behind and I had to get a tutor for her to catch her up. Im not to happy with center compared to other schools I've observed.

Last modified Orland Center School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2