Arnold W Kruse Ed Center 5

Posted November 12, 2008
I have been very pleased with Kruse. I especially like my child being in the same building for six years, unlike my other children in our previous district hopping from building to building every two or three years. The teachers are outstanding, the resource teachers are committed and the overall family atmosphere is heart warming. I'll be sorry when my child moves on from Kruse; however, I know that a strong foundation has been created there.

Arnold W Kruse Ed Center 4

Posted May 08, 2006
I have been very happy with Kruse Education Center this year. The security of the building is kept tight and all volunteers are screened before they are allowed to work with children. My daughter's teacher is as wonderful as I could have hoped for, and assisted by two aides and a reading specialist. Work is presented in many forms and all paperwork is sent home in a weekly Friday Folder. A portfolio of work is also kept at school/shows progress through the year. Students attend PE three times a week, music and computer and library- once a week. The Art program is facilitated by a parent group and the PTA. Fundraising is not overwhelming. Opportunities for parents to volunteer and be involved are many and encouraged. The office staff is welcoming and helpful. The Principal is visible throughout the school/day and maintains weekly communication with school families.

Arnold W Kruse Ed Center
7617 Hemlock Drive, Orland Park, IL  60462
Last modified Arnold W Kruse Ed Center is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arnold W Kruse Ed Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top