Oswego, IL

Kendall Co Opportunity School 5

Posted December 12, 2012
Opportunity School...Is an okay school. There is some problems but mainly its nice for me to be here at this school. I like small classes and I love my English teacher Mrs.(Name) can't say names so i put name, but if you go to this school she is in the west wing. She makes the school fun!

Kendall Co Opportunity School 5

Posted December 06, 2011
The faculty at this school is amazing!!! The amount of skill it takes to teach students with needs is tremendous. Respect is observable in all student / teacher interactions.

Posted August 26, 2010
School started yesterday and today they call and say "No school, we have no computer labs". Unacceptable. I pay over $4k in property taxes for all these schools and our kid can't even get an education. Poor administration and leaders.

Posted December 15, 2008
they let to many kids get a away with hurt full words and some of the staff just dont care but when it comes t school work in the pe area of the school they take points off over nothing and this must stop but i also think this school needs more funding for books and supplys thx

Kendall Co Opportunity School

Posted September 17, 2008
the school is cool and it gives student like me a chance to suceed in school to have a better future. it's a oppertunity chance in life and caring place.

Posted January 11, 2008
The leadership at this school is lacking in their ability to treat the child in a fair and equal manner. They are very good at 'lip service'.

Kendall Co Opportunity School 4

Posted April 22, 2004
I don't know if I can rate my school? I was a student and I graduated early this year and I miss every one their! Their are some people you can reach and others you have to keep on trying to help them.... they never once gave up on me! I would always think they would because alot of people have a hard time understanding me and helping me that they get sick of trying, but no matter what I did they never gave up... They are very great people there and I am thankfull for that! They are improving things all the time!

Kendall Co Opportunity School
61 Franklin Street, Oswego, IL  60543
Last modified Kendall Co Opportunity School is a Public school that serves grades PK-12
Kendall Co Opportunity School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top