Bad
Good

This is a very beautiful , friendly school. I hope this school is number 1 in the middle school district

I enjoy attending this school for many reasons. As far as education goes, I am aware that the teachers do not give up easily; they are very motivationial, aspiring, and unique in their own ways. They share their experiences to make the classes more fun. I love the community, because there is little or no bullying that happens. There is a wide range of diversity, both from the students and teachers. The only negative is the counselors. I have gone to most of them, and their advice is neither helpful, nor is it encouraging. I suggest not seeking advice from these counselors. Otherwise, this is a great school. I look forward to my two years to come.

Both of my children have gone to Plank and we have had a wonderful experience there. Sad to leave the school and go on to high school. Great teachers and staff!! Love them!!!

Our son has enjoyed his time at Plank. He has experienced many wonderful teachers.

Our school has excellent teachers and staff that care very much about the students!! I feel very comfortable contacting anyone at Plank Jr. High about any concern I have and I know that my concern will be addressed quickly and completely! My son has excelled at everything he has tried since becoming a student at Plank and I hope that he can continue to have the opportunities not only in the classroom but also in his extra curricular activities to enjoy his Jr. High School years and to be able to spend them with this wonderful staff of Principal, Teachers, Coaches and volunteers!!! Go Plank Pirates!!

The teachers seem interested in helping the children understand their lessons...

The principal is the greatest and has the best teachers.

The school is always committed in creating activities to enhance parents and kids relationship. Working together keep them (kids) far from problems.

The teachers, administration and support staff are great! They care about the overall well-being of each student.

Plank Junior High has a great education environment. The teachers really support the children and their ability to grow and learn.

Last modified Plank Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.