Palatine, IL

Posted January 04, 2014
My daughter attended Kirk school for several years and loved every day. The teachers challenged her and took care of her as if she was their own child. I would highly recommend Kirk school for the special child in your life!

Kirk School 1

Posted September 19, 2009

Posted October 01, 2008
The entire faculty of this school has their student's health, happiness and educations as their number one priority. A really impressive faculty and staff.

Posted April 05, 2008

Kirk School 0

Posted January 07, 2008
Kirk School gets a five-star rating from this parent! I've had a child at Kirk for over 4 years and the staff is caring, inventive, easy to work with and will try so many ways for a child to learn and have great experiences. I'm very proud and blessed to have my child at this school.

Posted May 09, 2007
There is no finer special day school than Kirk. My son was a student there for 16 years and I cried when he graduated! The best support system ever! He just blossomed there... I would recommend it to any parent of a special needs child. We just went back today to visit, in fact- and he graduated four years ago.

Kirk School