Bad
Good

This school had been a good school until my child reached the third grade. I have a number of issues this school year. First issue the teachers are not being as helpful as they should be with the math work. At the fall parent teacher conference myself and teacher both agreed that when my child did not understand the homework that we were to write do no under stand on the work, and extra help would be given the following day. Well here we are the end of February and i had to ask the teacher why my child was not getting help. Second issue bullying. I had brought to my childs teacher that my child was having a problem with another student, what happens my child gets get seat moved, the one getting bullied. Which the bullying still took place at lunch and outside on the playground. Third issue they teachers wouldn't let my boyfriend chaperone a field trip just because he is not the biological father, even though he is the father in my childs life. But when that same child needs to get sent home from school because of being sick, my boyfriend the same guy who isn't father enough to go in a field trip comes to pick up the child they realease her without even asking for any id. Very messed up if you ask me. The teachers need to pay more attention to thing that really matter and get their heads in straight and start teaching and looking out for these children.

This school is the best in my opinion because my sister would get bullied and they step in and help most school we have gone to never did anthing so I really like it and the teacher are amazing they care about students succses and they never want anybody to fell less

Sadly, I had to move to a different state but my child attended this school grades K-5, and it was AMAZING. I am very unsatisfied with the new school we have ended up in and I am missing Lincoln Elementary. Every teacher my daughter has had always went out of their way to help her and every student, even in overcrowded classes. The kids here at this school are so down to earth and when they say bullying isn't tolerated at their school, they mean it. Do not let the 7/10 score fool you, because this school is definitely a 10/10 and always has been.

My daughter has special needs and has an IEP. The IEP team at the school is great, accommodating and it blows my mind how much time the teachers and staff takes to get to know my child. The school always has events scheduled for the family, and the students are polite and well behaved. I cannot see myself leaving this district. The staff is amazing!

Lincoln school is great, great teachers, and other people who works there. My daughter learned English language within 6 months . I give A++ for this school.

I had two daughters attend Lincoln, one from grades 1-6 and the other K-6. From all aspects of caring for a student and their academic and social interaction, Lincoln is outstanding. The staff is excellent and they reach out to the community. PTA is VERY active, just get plugged in somewhere and you will have a wonderful experience. Our oldest daughter did not attend Lincoln (she went to antoher CCSD 15 school) and while she got excellent academics, the fealing of community was not even close to Lincoln.

Both of children became 99th percentile scoring in the US children while attending Lincoln. It is a very nice school, great neighborhood and great administrators and teachers.

Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.