Palatine, IL

Posted September 16, 2014
This school is the best in my opinion because my sister would get bullied and they step in and help most school we have gone to never did anthing so I really like it and the teacher are amazing they care about students succses and they never want anybody to fell less

Posted June 19, 2014
Sadly, I had to move to a different state but my child attended this school grades K-5, and it was AMAZING. I am very unsatisfied with the new school we have ended up in and I am missing Lincoln Elementary. Every teacher my daughter has had always went out of their way to help her and every student, even in overcrowded classes. The kids here at this school are so down to earth and when they say bullying isn't tolerated at their school, they mean it. Do not let the 7/10 score fool you, because this school is definitely a 10/10 and always has been.

Posted May 04, 2014
My daughter has special needs and has an IEP. The IEP team at the school is great, accommodating and it blows my mind how much time the teachers and staff takes to get to know my child. The school always has events scheduled for the family, and the students are polite and well behaved. I cannot see myself leaving this district. The staff is amazing!

Posted May 16, 2013
Lincoln school is great, great teachers, and other people who works there. My daughter learned English language within 6 months . I give A++ for this school.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2009

Posted December 30, 2008
I had two daughters attend Lincoln, one from grades 1-6 and the other K-6. From all aspects of caring for a student and their academic and social interaction, Lincoln is outstanding. The staff is excellent and they reach out to the community. PTA is VERY active, just get plugged in somewhere and you will have a wonderful experience. Our oldest daughter did not attend Lincoln (she went to antoher CCSD 15 school) and while she got excellent academics, the fealing of community was not even close to Lincoln.

Lincoln Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2008
Both of children became 99th percentile scoring in the US children while attending Lincoln. It is a very nice school, great neighborhood and great administrators and teachers.

Lincoln Elementary School 1

Posted November 19, 2007

Posted May 23, 2006
I have 2 children that attend Lincoln. It is a smaller school with a personal touch. They work hard with all levels of learning. My 2nd grade daughter was doing well above average as well as some other children. In order to keep them 'interested' and also give a high level of teaching to the average or bi-lingual pupils, they created an advanced program. My son adapted well into the kindergarten class. He is an average student and they work give him an extra push when he needs it. I've been very happy with this school, programs and the staff. My daughter is diabetic and the nurse has taken great care of her.

Posted January 17, 2006

Lincoln Elementary School
1021 North Ridgewood Lane, Palatine, IL  60067
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top