Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

My older child has been attending this school for four years, and my younger child has been attending this school for two years. The teachers have been wonderful, really care about the children, and have always responded quickly to any e-mails I have sent. The fourth through sixth graders have the opportunity to try out for the school musical, and our experience with this has been great. The school also has fun family events throughout the year.

My son has entered Paddock as a first grader from a private school. It has been the best decision we have made thus far as parents. Paddock has great communication from the teacher, principal, and PTA. They do a great job of differentiating instruction and providing an excellent education for all students. My child has improved in both reading and math within months. There are a ton of family events that my children love to attend. As a teacher myself in another district, I highly recommend Paddock.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The PBIS program at Paddock reinforces a sound moral compass for children as the grow into adults.

My son recently started first grade at Paddock. We were all nervous as he transitioned from his previous private school. So far we are thrilled with the level of involvement and communication that we are receiving from his teacher and school leadership. We are very happy with our decision to send our son to Paddock.

My daughter's education & experience at Paddock School was outstanding. She initially had a difficult time transitioning to a new school when we moved, but the staff really helped her transition successfully. I applaud the staff for their caring & support. Thank you & Great job!

As a former parent they have great teachers and programs there. My children felt very comfortable with every teacher they had from K to 6th grade. Beyond the regular day the have amazing extra curricular activities. For my children that liked sports, Mr. S the gym teacher runs an excellent intramurals program. My children who were not into sports they enjoyed the choir and choir chimes run by Mrs. M the music teacher and the drama club and impressive spring musical run by Mr.Z the art teacher.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

School principal and certain teachers at Paddock don't care for your kids safety. If your child is being bully or threatened. That is not this principle problem. It's ridiculous!... certain people shouldn't be in the position there in. Not every job chosen has the correct person in charge.

GOOD LUCK! If your child goes to Stuart Paddock and there is a problem. The best answer you will receive from principle Christie Samojedny is "Sorry is out of my hands".. Or " I will look into it" but she never does, and more problems keep recurring. The last drop for me was when a 6 year old boy brought 2 pocket knifes at my son's school bus. As a parent I was very alarmed and reach out to the principal and wanted for my child to change buses. The response I received was... "I will look into it" .. kept calling and got all my calls ignored.. left her several messages concerned about my child safety. ..never received a call back. Not all people deserve to be in the position there in and sadly same goes for certain teachers at Paddock. They are just there to get paid...if something bad happens to your child the response you will get is a "Sorry" & " I will look into it". You can go to the school , leave 100 voicemails & emails and it will get all ignored. There is bunch of bullying and school fights at this school. There is no one who will take ownership and provide safety for the kids that are being unfairly attacked.

Great school with wonderful teachers and front office. They go that extra mile to help out families

Unprofessional front end staff, unprofessional staff that manages carpool, if you want to be rushed don't drop your kid off at school, as well as picking them up, 98% of the time you are rushed to pull out your child will not be seat belted.. if you want dirty looks and have your door slamed that's car pool at this school. if you do not want to be greeted when you enter the school that's paddock.. other then that what happens out side of the admin staff the teachers are great and some what understanding. by far one of the most stressful elementary schools I have had one of my children at. I rate school and its up keep a 2 star, the teachers a 5 star the admin staff a 2 star.

Last modified Stuart R Paddock School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.