Palatine, IL

Posted June 14, 2015
As a former parent they have great teachers and programs there. My children felt very comfortable with every teacher they had from K to 6th grade. Beyond the regular day the have amazing extra curricular activities. For my children that liked sports, Mr. S the gym teacher runs an excellent intramurals program. My children who were not into sports they enjoyed the choir and choir chimes run by Mrs. M the music teacher and the drama club and impressive spring musical run by Mr.Z the art teacher.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted June 14, 2015
Teachers work hard to have the kids do their best and expect a lot out of them. They push the kids to do their best without overdoing it.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted June 12, 2015
No one cares, starting off with the school principal Christie Samojedny. Various problems has occurred and not even 1 of the problems has been resolved.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 12, 2015
School principal and certain teachers at Paddock don't care for your kids safety. If your child is being bully or threatened. That is not this principle problem. It's ridiculous!... certain people shouldn't be in the position there in. Not every job chosen has the correct person in charge.

Stuart R Paddock School 1

Posted June 12, 2015
GOOD LUCK! If your child goes to Stuart Paddock and there is a problem. The best answer you will receive from principle Christie Samojedny is "Sorry is out of my hands".. Or " I will look into it" but she never does, and more problems keep recurring. The last drop for me was when a 6 year old boy brought 2 pocket knifes at my son's school bus. As a parent I was very alarmed and reach out to the principal and wanted for my child to change buses. The response I received was... "I will look into it" .. kept calling and got all my calls ignored.. left her several messages concerned about my child safety. ..never received a call back. Not all people deserve to be in the position there in and sadly same goes for certain teachers at Paddock. They are just there to get paid...if something bad happens to your child the response you will get is a "Sorry" & " I will look into it". You can go to the school , leave 100 voicemails & emails and it will get all ignored. There is bunch of bullying and school fights at this school. There is no one who will take ownership and provide safety for the kids that are being unfairly attacked.

Posted March 22, 2015
Great school with wonderful teachers and front office. They go that extra mile to help out families

Stuart R Paddock School 3

Posted April 24, 2014
Unprofessional front end staff, unprofessional staff that manages carpool, if you want to be rushed don't drop your kid off at school, as well as picking them up, 98% of the time you are rushed to pull out your child will not be seat belted.. if you want dirty looks and have your door slamed that's car pool at this school. if you do not want to be greeted when you enter the school that's paddock.. other then that what happens out side of the admin staff the teachers are great and some what understanding. by far one of the most stressful elementary schools I have had one of my children at. I rate school and its up keep a 2 star, the teachers a 5 star the admin staff a 2 star.

Posted April 02, 2014
My daughter is a new student here. I absolutely love the staff and how friendly they are. At her old school the administration would talk to parents as if they were children and act as if they were doing you a favor if you needed something. My daughter loves her new school and her teachers. Her classmates are kind and she always comes home with stories about how nice everyone treats each other. The amount of coursework she is sent home with is reasonable. The teachers are very accommodating and set aside enough time during parent teacher conferences to make sure you leave there feeling assured your child is getting a great education. Her teacher has taught grades higher than the one my daughter is currently attending, and tailors each child's learning pathway to suit their needs. If a child is accelerated at math, she will use lesson plans for higher grades to challenge them. It is nice to see a school where the teachers welcome you with a smile and truly care about making the transition to a new school effortless. Knowing that her teacher is as invested as I am in her education is paramount to me.

Posted August 10, 2009
im a former student at paddock. i say that this is the best school iv been at. the teachers r great and its was fum making friends.this is a great school to be at

Stuart R Paddock School 4

Posted March 25, 2009
I'm a student at Paddock School and I like it a lot. I think the teachers are great, the curriculum is exciting, and the activities are fun. It's definitely an above average.

225 West Washington Street, Palatine, IL  60067
Last modified Stuart R Paddock School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stuart R Paddock School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top