PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

We love STS! Our daughter is getting a great education and the community is wonderful. We moved out of Palatine and still drive 15 miles everyday to go to STS because it is such a great school!

St. Theresa School has been wonderful for my three girls over the last 14 years. It is such a faith-based school and has the support of the parish priests as well. Our children have received a high quality education and at the same time support of our Catholic values. We feel so blessed!

Great School. Good emphasis on faith based and academic aspects too. Teachers are great and understands the needs of kids. Encourages creativity in little kids.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Rules are grounded in faith and the Gospel. Honesty, integrity and fairness aren't just buzzwords, they're part of the fabric of your spirit. It makes a greater impact on a child when she hears, "you will be honest because you answer to God if you are not" v "its only a lie if you get caught"!

St Theresa School is the best Preschool and K-8 in Illinois, and I'd wager one of the best in the US. The public school in our neighborhood is also a pretty good school but at STS teachers, staff and parent volunteers know and love each child personally. This environment, rich with values and encouragement, creates a lifelong love of learning. My 4-year old can count to 30, write her name well and say phrases in Spanish - but more importantly she comes home in the afternoon singing, "I had a great day at school! I love Mrs. Bergman and Mrs. Riley!!" My six year old does a computer programming game from MIT and writes legit sentences, but she is six, and what matters is how much she enjoys school. She raves about playtime and her school friendships. She shows me her school work proudly. "I like STS because Ms. R is fantastic and I get to learn about Jesus!" Paying for private school - for STS - a place where my daughters are given knowledge enough to fulfill their ethos and the spiritual guidance to live meaningful lives, is worth every penny.

It feels like our 2nd family every time I walk in the doors of St Theresa school.

I have three children who attend St. Theresa School. My daughter is in preschool a son in 1st grade, and a son in 4th grade. We have been so pleased with all the teachers, administration and families. It is such a wonderful school and parish community. Not only is the school challenging them academically, but they emphasize moral development and self-discipline. In today's society values, respect and integrity are so important. Regardless if we choose to send our kids to a private or public high school, we know they will be prepared socially and academically. We are also super excited about all the building improvements that are in motion. I would definitely recommend St. Theresa School.

I have 3 children at STS. They are challenged academically, and they are well cared for. The early childhood program is fabulous and really prepared my 2 older children for kindergarten. The transition to elementary school was seamless. It's a wonderful school and parish community. We were new to the Palatine area but knew we wanted a safe and challenging environment yet nurturing. We have been very pleased. The admissions process was easy, and the school administrators and teachers have all been wonderful!

The school is getter better and better every year. The leadership by the principal and the vision of becoming a school of excellence is shows!

My son attended the school in 3rd and 4th grade and he loved it. There are some things that are not perfect but overall the school is very welcoming and has strong academics. I would recommend it.

Last modified St.Theresa School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8