Palos Heights, IL

Chicago Autism Academy 1

Posted January 13, 2011
This school has moved to Frankfort, IL.. My child was not kept clean. My child did not learn useful academic skills. My child did not like the two teachers he was assigned to work with. The administrative staff lied to me many times about numerous details surrounding specific behavioral instances. It seems the people at this school like to tell you what you want to hear, even if it is not true. I want my child to go to a school that will honestly work with me to help my child.

Chicago Autism Academy 5

Posted April 30, 2009
We had such a hard time with the public schools making them understand the way our son learns. The staff at CAA do understand. They are thorough and detailed with their teaching methodology and diligent about consistency as well as generalization of skills. I believe they truly love the kids. It is such a relief to have our son learning in a caring and supportive environment. He is a totally different child and making great progress!

Chicago Autism Academy 0

Posted April 14, 2008
This is a wonderful school.

Chicago Autism Academy
12130 S. Harlem Avenue, Palos Heights, IL  60463
Last modified Chicago Autism Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Chicago Autism Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top