Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son went there and was suspended every year but Jr. year, for fighting. Constantly struggling with other students that just were there for the wrong reasons. I'm glad he's out but my younger daughter is just a grade away from having to go there. The ratio is bad and having heard some of the stories girls are worse than boys when it comes to fighting.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are ignorant kids and lazy teachers wouldn't recommend going here .Also there band is horrible!

Rich East High has been extremely fortunate to have as many wonderful teachers as it has had. They truly make the school better. That being said, there is very little consideration or thought by administration. The students act more like feral animals than civil human beings. You cannot make it down the hall without being slammed into by someone running throughout the halls or acting foolishly. Constant fights are encouraged by the majority of the students who enjoy the spectacle. Drugs are an issue - many deals go down daily if you pay a little attention. This is not an atmosphere where you feel safe. If you attend any remedial classes or non-honors classes, good luck learning. The teachers have to try to wrangle the students and have no time to instruct. As a recent graduate, I see little to no improvement in the future of this school, especially as the best teachers were retiring. To be frank, I do not blame them whatsoever. I would not want to put up with the behavior of these children, either. If you have a child who enjoys learning, please get them into the advanced classes if you cannot move away from Rich East High School.

I am a freshman at RE and I must say I am quite pleased with my experience here . I am an all honors student ans trust me , it is no joke ! They put me through such a challenge everyday I feel like im at Harvard ! They have some staff that are disrespectful but overall they are very nice and cool . I think they have a school full of smart kids but its VERY easy to get influenced by the wrong crowd here. The sport teams are great and even if you arent the best player they still make you feel comfortable and they will make you the BEST ! I play girls tennis and I dont get home until 5:30 and go to homework club 1 time a week to make sure my grades stay above average. Overall my experience just have been PERFECT !

There is a great feeling of community

look i am a student at richeast it is a normal highschool every school has bad kids and every school is going to have those kids that are disrespectful but thats only a few but the honors and AP cousres really do teach u stuff i love it here i have many friends i also take the honors courses and the ap like bio and chmistry and enviromental science and english so dont believe what they say it is a good school just the kids.

I'm a freshman student attending Rich East, and for the little time I've been here it has been a very good a experience so far. Most of the students are friendly and respect you for who you are and what you want to be in life. The teachers are excellent with the students and seem very well educated for a high school environment. Take it from me if you send your children to this school, you will not regret it. Also we have the best high school sports players Go Rockets!

I just graduated from Rich East this year and as a former student I must admit Rich East has improved over the years. They have better disciplinary plans, excellent honors courses, great extracurricular activities, and not to mention teachers who really care about the success of their students. In fact the guidance counselors will sit down with their student s one on one to help fill out college applications. Rich East has taught me many things including the concept that you get back what you put into it so if you are not able to succeed at Rich East it s not the schools fault it s because you did not try hard enough. As far as the honors program goes I can tell you from personal experience it does challenge you as well as get you prepared for the college experience.

Last modified Rich East Campus High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.