Park Ridge, IL

Posted May 23, 2014
Both of my children attended here. The teachers, principal and overall staff were all very high quality and wonderful to work with. One my children has some special ed needs and they were an integral part of helping him become successful. Both of my children are now advanced level students, and I feel Roosevelt school really helped them develop the skills they needed to continue on in their education and life.

Posted November 21, 2013
Awesome school, I couldn't be more pleased with Roosevelt's techers. Academics I would rate high. I have 2 kids they love to go to school.

Posted September 10, 2013
Awesome school - teachers are dedicated, involved principal and solid PTO. They teach music, healthy eating, library time, art and PE

Posted October 19, 2012
Wonderful school full of involved parents, sweet staff, and great leadership. We moved mid-year last year, and the school did such an excellent job helping with the transition.

Posted October 16, 2012
Our daughter is a kindergartner at Roosevelt this year. We could not be more pleased with Roosevelt's Teachers and Staff. The school and PTO did an excellent job preparing our family for this transition. They had a New Family Orientation Night, Family Picnic and an Open House. It is so wonderful to see your child excited to give her Principal, Dr Dwyer, a "high five" in the morning and literally skip inside to school.

Posted July 24, 2012
Excellent public school in a wonderful community. This school should have 5 stars but several of the comments were posted awhile ago and stars were not given :)

Posted February 01, 2012
Excellent school. Outstanding principal. My two children attended this school k - 5. They were well prepared for middle school and eventually Maine South. Fantastic instrumental music program. The teachers know the kids and there is a strong sense of community.

Posted February 14, 2011
I have had two kids go through this school and it is a fantastic learning experience. A large school with a small town atmosphere. Great teacher / student, parent / teacher, parent / adminstration interactions; great PTO and school district.

Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School

Posted July 10, 2009
My son has been at Roosevelt for two years now- third and fourth grade - and I've been very happy with everything so far. It's a very good school.

Posted May 23, 2009
I have two kids at this school with very different educational needs. The teachers really go above and beyond to help the kids out.

Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School
1001 South Fairview Avenue, Park Ridge, IL  60068
Last modified Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Theodore Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top