Park Ridge, IL
Before care: Yes

Posted October 19, 2012
We have just started at MSW in the preschool program, but already, it feels like home. Lots of community building activites for the preschool families and the whole school. There is wonderful communication from the staff and principal. The academics in preschool seem right on, and my daughter adores her teacher and new classmates.

Mary Seat Of Wisdom School 1

Posted November 10, 2011
I would NOT recommend this school to anyone. The children who attend msw are cliquish, but as to no surprise they inherit that from their parents. Even the vice principle is cliquish and is inadequate at her job. she will refuse to help children and will partake in certain activities that should be deemed unacceptable for a v.p to get involved in. The athletic program is mediocre at best. they are coached by fathers who have never played the sport and will refuse to play children because they are outside the clique. the children who attend the school have no concept of empathy and are stuck-up. I would suggest looking at St. Paul's before ever sending a child into this type of situation.

Mary Seat Of Wisdom School 4

Posted April 15, 2011
Great School. The teachers and staff there do a great job.Our two sons have graduated from MSW and the lessons they have learned at MSW have helped them as they have moved on to High School.

Posted February 18, 2011
Mary, Seat of Wisdom is a wonderful school that offered an excellent education in a Christian environment. From the start we were welcomed and felt part of a warm, caring community. Two of my children have graduated from here and gone on to great success in high school and college; I partly attribute their successes to the great foundation that they received here. My last child is currently in junior high. In addition to receiving a great education, my children have been involved in many extracurricular activities and made life-long friends.

Posted February 16, 2011
I am a parent of two children who have attended MSW since preschool and are now in Jr. High. I have been so impressed by the positive atmosphere at the school, the excellent teaching staff, the level of technology and the involvement of the parents. MSW has been an excellent choice for our family. My children are doing very well academically, have made wonderful friends, are active in a variety of sports and clubs and have really grown in their faith through their experiences at school. I highly recommend MSW School to other families who are seeking a solid Catholic education.

Mary Seat Of Wisdom School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
The individual attention students receive along with a strong sense of community at this school

Mary Seat Of Wisdom School 2

Posted August 28, 2008
Cliqueish parents and students. Heavy handed administration. Great teachers.

Posted August 10, 2008
I love MSW, and that is coming from a student. The teachers are awsome and what more could you ask for. A great staff team, friends, and teachers. That is what really MSW is.

Posted October 11, 2006
We love MSW school. We have a new enthusiastic, lively principal who demonstrates a great faith in God and love for teaching young minds. She is a Catholic nun, who prays with the children and even sings and plays the guitar. The school crafts an education that meets each child's special gifts and needs. My second-grade daughter is an excellent reader -- a skill she learned in Kindergarten at MSW. There is a special program for the top readers. They work with a reading specialist and tackle more complex reading, spelling and grammar. The children who need additional help have a reading specialist who works with them, too. My son is in 4th grade and is in accelerated math. The teachers are very dedicated. More than half of them have their masters degrees. There are so many extra-curricular activities - the kids are doing and learning all the time.

Posted September 21, 2006

Mary Seat Of Wisdom School
1352 South Cumberland Avenue, Park Ridge, IL  60068
Last modified Mary Seat Of Wisdom School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Mary Seat Of Wisdom School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top