Pekin, IL

C B Smith Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2013
Day 2 of school and I already regret sending my Kindergartner to this school. Although I absolutely LOVE his teacher (Mrs. Crawford) I do not care at all for most of the other staff or the principal (AJ Schroff). We had many problems last year with my 10yr old being bullied and no one would do anything anything but punish HIM. He spent basically his whole day in the office because they knew if I came up there i would just take him home. My Kindergartner has been away from me (or family) 1 day his whole life, that was yesterday. Today when I went to drop him off they stopped me in the hall and said I had to let him walk by himself. He became VERY upset, had they just let me walk him I could have avoided that whole experience for him. I want him to LIKE going to school, not dread it because the principal thinks he needs to control everything. Of course i walked him anyway. And his teacher took him (he likes her and is comfortable with her), she was able to calm him just as she was yesterday. If this happens tomorrow...we won't be back.

C B Smith Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2013
I have loved all the teachers my two kids have had at CB Smith. They had been engaged in teaching and my kids are above grade level from K on up. The key is working with them at home too and having good communication with the teachers/school.

C B Smith Elementary School 5

Posted August 31, 2009

C B Smith Elementary School 5

Posted February 14, 2006

C B Smith Elementary School
1314 Matilda Street, Pekin, IL  61554
Last modified C B Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
C B Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top