Public charter
Peoria, IL
After care: No

Quest Charter Academy 5

Posted September 29, 2014
My daughter is in 6th grade and we are very happy with the school and program. This is our youngest of four and we feel she has many opportunities at Quest. The focus is all On the students and not the adults. I appreciate that discipline is taken seriously and rules and consequences are upheld. The teachers seem like they want to be there. The culture is very positive and the school gets better every year.

Quest Charter Academy 2

Posted September 28, 2014
My son is currently attending the high school and I have been less than impressed with the staff and set up of the school. Though the teachers seem to be very caring and involved, the office staff are very unorganized and scattered. If you are looking for your child to have the full HS experience, this is NOT the school. If you have a special needs child, this is NOT the school for you either. Quest HS is very underdeveloped. Total disappointment and complete let down.

Quest Charter Academy 5

Posted March 21, 2013
I was very excited for my child to be eligable to be enrolled at quest, he was put into a lottery drawing to have the opportunity, not only was I excited but he was even more excited than me. My son is an above average student who has received plenty of awards for is academic acheivement. He is entering the 5th grade this year, I as well as my son have wanted this opportunity more than you know. We attended the lottery and just for his grade level there were 195 applicants and only 44 spots available, they were drawing for 5 different grade levels, there was not even 60 people who attended the lottery drawing. My only suggestion is that it is a requirement for the parents/parent to attend the drawing. Opportunities for a better education on a free ride don't happen everyday, and I feel that as a parent you should be there to show you have the want to of a better life for your child. I hope next school year he gets his opportunity, out of the maybe 60 parents that attended probably ten children were drawn to attend. I am very happy for the children that got the opportunity this time, I also understand some parents have jobs and cant make it, I work full time myself, but I made it.

Quest Charter Academy