Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Oak Grove West School 5

Posted August 14, 2010
Oak Grove is a wonderful school and in a perfect town to raise a family. I went to Oak Grove K-8, and I have been very impressed with the education my daughter is now getting. I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are focused, energized, and truly care about the students. I work with consultants who teach the teachers and they too have been very impressed with how serious the teachers are about their profession.

Oak Grove West School 5

Posted October 05, 2008
My sister, brother, & myself went to both Oak Grove East & West for school. I thought it was a great school. We were safe and well educated while having some fun at the same time. My step-daughter is currently enrolled at Oak Grove West in the 7th grade. Before coming to Oak Grove, she was bounced from 3 different district 150 schools, all of which her father & I were very disappointed with. I am very happy my step- daughter goes to Oak Grove. She is able to walk and ride her bike to school & home, something she never could have done safely in Peoria. I think the rating for Oak Grove is a little low. My opinion would be a 9 or least an 8.

Oak Grove West School
6018 West Lancaster Rd, Peoria, IL  61607
Last modified Oak Grove West School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.