Peoria, IL

Oak Grove West School 5

Posted August 14, 2010
Oak Grove is a wonderful school and in a perfect town to raise a family. I went to Oak Grove K-8, and I have been very impressed with the education my daughter is now getting. I would recommend this school to anyone. The teachers are focused, energized, and truly care about the students. I work with consultants who teach the teachers and they too have been very impressed with how serious the teachers are about their profession.

Oak Grove West School 5

Posted October 05, 2008
My sister, brother, & myself went to both Oak Grove East & West for school. I thought it was a great school. We were safe and well educated while having some fun at the same time. My step-daughter is currently enrolled at Oak Grove West in the 7th grade. Before coming to Oak Grove, she was bounced from 3 different district 150 schools, all of which her father & I were very disappointed with. I am very happy my step- daughter goes to Oak Grove. She is able to walk and ride her bike to school & home, something she never could have done safely in Peoria. I think the rating for Oak Grove is a little low. My opinion would be a 9 or least an 8.

Oak Grove West School
6018 West Lancaster Road, Peoria, IL  61607
Last modified Oak Grove West School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oak Grove West School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top