Bad
Good

I really appreciated how involved the teachers wanted me to be invested they were in my son. However, many of the staff treated me with disrespect no matter how sweet I was to them and even insisted on spelling my son's name wrong all throughout the year even after I showed them his birth certificate! Also, the woman in the office reported my son for inexcused absences on days where he was there, and on days where he was excused! Otherwise, they were very friendly and really begged fire the parents to be involved, which I appreciated a lot.

My son is now in second grade and both the K and First grade teachers were excellent. Very caring and purposeful but also making the students work to achieve their grades. No entitlements. The admin has been very good about positive reinforcement and being disciplined.

Not a good experience for our little one. The staff has been rude throughout the year, both in person and on the phone. The teachers involved were condescending and not helpful.

My daughter just finished her first year at Hines and it was great! Her K teacher was excellent and really cared about her students. The culture at Hines is very family oriented and their discipline is centered on positive reinforcement. The kids really respond well to this. We love Hines!

My daughter has been at Hines for three years and our experience has been outstanding! Great teachers. Great administration. Great environment!

Last modified Hines Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.