Peoria, IL

Posted August 27, 2013
My son is now in second grade and both the K and First grade teachers were excellent. Very caring and purposeful but also making the students work to achieve their grades. No entitlements. The admin has been very good about positive reinforcement and being disciplined.

Hines Primary School 1

Posted August 08, 2011
Not a good experience for our little one. The staff has been rude throughout the year, both in person and on the phone. The teachers involved were condescending and not helpful.

Posted July 08, 2008
My daughter just finished her first year at Hines and it was great! Her K teacher was excellent and really cared about her students. The culture at Hines is very family oriented and their discipline is centered on positive reinforcement. The kids really respond well to this. We love Hines!

Hines Primary School 0

Posted April 10, 2008
My daughter has been at Hines for three years and our experience has been outstanding! Great teachers. Great administration. Great environment!

Posted August 25, 2006
I have 2 students at Hines, a K and a 3rd grader. I have been SO PLEASED with the culture of this school. The children are presented with standards, encouraged and held accountable - it's amazing how my children have responded to this. The parents of Hines school are committed to a union of nurturing and learning - it's a very family oriented place. The latch key program staff are very involved and engaged as well. I cannot say enough about this school!

Hines Primary School
4603 North Knoxville Avenue, Peoria, IL  61614
Last modified Hines Primary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hines Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top